A Night Out - Part 2

Stef's Pov

We got to Oporto's and ordered our food. I told Zach to get my order cause I needed to call my mum.

*ring, ring*

Mum: Hello

Stef: Hi Ma, I need to ask you something

Mum: What is it??

Stef: Do you need to put a reservation at this restaurant??

Mum: Do just in case they are full because then they won't let you in

Stef: Ok thanks, I will do it now and can you please send me the number

We hang up and my mum messages me the number to the restaurant. I know the owner so I know that we would definitely get a spot.

*ring, ring*

Julia: Hello this is Julia, how may I help you?

Stef: Hello Julia, I was wondering if I can make a reservation for 6?

Julia: Sure, is this for tonight and what time??

Stef: Yes and 6:30 pm

Julia: That's fine and who is the name going to be under??

Stef: Stefania Longo

Julia: Wait, are you Olivia's daughter??

Stef: Yes

Julia: Omg I haven't seen you in ages, I'll make sure that Diego brings out your favourite

Stef: Thank you and can you please do me a favour?

Julia: Sure, what is it??

Stef: Make sure I pay for dinner no matter what

Julia: Sure thing

I get off the and head back to the boys. Zach got my food and I told him that I was making a reservation for tonight. I wasn't really there the whole time and Zach could tell so when we got back to the hotel he asked me what was wrong. We sat down and I told him everything but one thing and cried a bit. He calmed me down with his angelic voice and told me everything was alright. I laid in his arms for 20 minutes before we had to leave. I got the clothes in my bag and went into the bathroom to get changed. Around 10 minutes later I was fully ready Zach was surprised by how fast I got ready. I knocked on the boy's room telling them they had 10 minutes left until we had to leave. I went back to Zach's room and he was ready and not gonna lie he looked kind of hot. We got to the restaurant and to our table. Julia came up to me and we hugged, I told the boys how I know her and then we ordered our food. It got to dessert and before we could order the owner of the restaurant came to our table with Nutella balls. "I know this is your favourite dessert," he said and placing them down on the table. I got up, hugged and thanked him for it and introduced him to the boys. I told them that he was the owner of the restaurant and they told him how good the food was. We were talking for a bit and the owner asked me to come with him so I brought my phone and went with him. He brought me over to Julia who said that I could pay for the food now if I wanted to so I did. I thanked them and sat back down. We were about to leave and Jonah asked the waiter for the check but he said that it had been paid for. The boys look at me and I said that they were in my town and I brought them out to dinner so I paid. We were on our way out when I got a call from my dad.

Stef: Hello

Dad: Hello Stefania, your mother and I are at a party and won't be back until 1 so you can stay with the boys tonight but make sure nothing happens.

Stef: Ok and where are Elana and Stiles??

Dad: Elana is out with her boyfriend and Stiles is at your cousin Sam's house sleeping over

Stef: Ok and are you sure you're ok with me staying with the boys??

Dad: I know that they will protect you

I ended the call and asked Zach if it was ok that I stayed with him tonight. He said yes and I told the boys that I had to go home to get something and Zach came with me. We got to my house and took out my dirty clothes and put them in the laundry basket. I grabbed clothes for the next day, my straightener, my brush, my toothbrush and chargers. I changed into my night clothes, grabbed my bag and left. We got to the hotel 10 minutes later and Zach went to the room with the rest of the boys and I went Zach's room to put my bag away. After I put my things away I go to the room the boys are in and Zach gestures me to sit on his Lap so I went over and sat on his lap. We were talking about random stuff for a bit then it turned into a game of truth or dare. It was my turn and I choose dare and Jack being jack told me to do something sexual to Zach. So I got up walked out and back in, walked around Zach with my hands touching his shoulders, sitting down on his lap saying "hey babe". As soon as I say that I burst out laughing and so did the rest of the boys but they said that I didn't do that bad. It got to the time where I normally leave but this time I didn't.

Daniel: Stef you know that it is 10:00 right??

Stef: Yea??

Jonah: Don't you normally go at this time??

Stef: Oh yea I forgot to tell you guys that I'm spending the night here cause my parents are at a party and won't be back until 1 and no one is home so my dad let me stay here the night.

Jack/Daniel: OMG yes!!! Sleepover with the besties

We all start laughing. It gets around 11 and everyone is tired and we planned on going to Luna park tomorrow so we all went to bed. Zach and I went back to his room and got into the bed and fell asleep cuddling.

Authors note: Hey guys I hope ya'll liked this chapter, make sure to comment your thoughts. Add me on Instagram at whydontwe_779. I hope you all have a good day/night xxx

- Stef

(29 November 2017)