Starting My First Project

Stef's Pov

The boy's families have gone back home and I still had 3 more days until I go to Jacks home town. I woke up early this morning, brushed my hair and teeth, put on an oversized jumper and track pants and went downstairs. As I got downstairs I heard someone talking. I went to see who it was and it was Jonah talking to his phone. I go past him to get to the kitchen and he told me to come say hi to people on YouNow. I grab a biscuit and went to sit next to him. He introduces me and the fans went crazy. The comments were coming in fast and some of them said "Why do you keep calling each other bro and sis, you're not even related. You don't have a right to say it". Jonah and I read the comment and Jonah said "We do have a right to say, bro and sis. We spend a lot of time together and I feel like she is my younger sister and all I want to do is protect/love her so I call her lil sis and she calls me bro". We talk a little more on YouNow and Zach decides to comment "why did you leave me, I feel so cold and unloved" I respond with " I love you all bye guys". With that, I get up and headed upstairs towards Zach's room. I got into bed and start cuddling with Zach. We stayed like that for a bit while scrolling through social media.

Over the past few months after meeting Troye Sivan, I decided to start the project on making LGBT + a safe place around Australian schools. I decided to direct message a group chat with Tyler Oakley, Connor Franta, Joey Graceffa and Troye Sivan on twitter to see if they would like to take part in the project. I had also emailed my principal to make sure that I'm allowed to do this project. They said yes and that they would love to help me get it across Australia so I can spread it around. Troye was the first person to agree then Connor, Tyler and Joey. We had agreed to meet at 1:00 that day. I told Zach and he was so happy for me but after I told him not to tell the boys cause I wanted to tell them. We got dressed and said goodbye to the boys. We all met at Starbucks. I wasn't really nervous but I brought Zach just in case. I go up to Troye and Connor as they are the only ones there. Troye introduces me to Connor, he was so sweet. I told him that he was the first person I subscribed to and then I asked for a photo. We ordered drinks and a muffin and waited until Tyler and Joey came. Tyler and Joey finally arrived and apologised for being late, I told them my plan and that I want them to fly out to Australia. They agreed and followed me on my social media. We then took a photo and posted it on our account saying that something big is happening. We talk for a bit then we left. Zach and I head back to the house.

I get an email from my principal saying that she and other principals from all around Australia want to video chat me later that day (because of the time difference, it will be a day later in Australia). Just after dinner, I receive a call and it was my principal. I quickly told Zach and I went to the spear room, Zach came in a few minutes later. They asked me if I could be recorded and I said only if it is to show other schools about this project. They started recording and I told them that I wanted to do a whole day dedicated towards LGBT + people and that it is ok to be who you are. We will be making a group/club for the LGBT + people and that can become their safe space to share their experiences. They will meet once a week but if they want they can meet more often. We teach the kids what LGBT + is and we can try to get it put on the PDHPE curriculum to spread more awareness because many people are dying because of people not accepting them. We are also going to bring in 4 special guests to share their experiences with coming out. The principals all agreed with my idea and said they would love me to come to their school, they also told me that they will send them to other schools and make a timetable of the dates I will be going to their school. My principal told me when I leave I will only have to do my assessments and hand them in when I come back. The call ended and I started jumping up and down with excitement. Zach started laughing at me then pulled me into a kiss; I kiss him back and we go downstairs to tell the boys.

Stef: Hey everyone, I need to tell you guys something, so come in the living room, please

They all come into the room and sit down on the couch.

Corbyn: What did you have to tell us??

Stef: I

Before I could say anything else jack cuts me off

Jack: Please don't tell me your pegerrs

Stef: WHAT NO!!!. Why would you think I'm pregnant??

Jack: Idk, haven't you guys

Stef: No. Anyways back to what I was saying. I told them about the project and that I will be travelling around Australia to different schools to teach and create a safe space for LGBT + people and that Troye, Connor, Joey and Tyler will be helping and coming alone.

Everyone: Congratulations Stef, this is amazing and we're so proud of you. We all knew you could do it

Stef: Thank you all so much for believing me especially you Zach

They all hugged me and then decide to go out and celebrate.

Authors note: Hey guys I hope ya'll liked this chapter, make sure to comment your thoughts. Add me on Instagram at whydontwe_779 and if I made a youtube channel would you guys watch it?? I hope you all have a good day/night xxx

- Stefania

(5 January 2018)