Meeting Her Family

Zach's Pov

Stef and I head back to her house and I'm super nervous that her father won't like me. Luckily he wasn't there when we got there. We made a few videos but agreed that they were gonna come out the same time. I met Stef's brother Stiles and we played on the x-box. He teased us saying Stefania and Zach sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g, we just laughed. After a little bit, Stef and I go into her room editing the video. When I hear the door open and was scared that it was her dad but it was her two sisters.

Stef: Hey Spencer, Hey Elana

Elana: Hey Stef, (walks out of the room and walks back in) who's the boy??

Zach: Hi Elana and Spencer, my name is Zach and I'm one of her friends from LA. We met because me, my band and Logan picked your sister to win a competition to meet us

Spencer: Oh, so you're the boy in the band she never shuts up about. Whenever we play music or when she's bored/in her own world she plays/sing your songs and it gets annoying but you guys sound good

Zach: Thanks, man I didn't know you were a crazy fan (gives a nudge and chuckles)

Elana: Stef you can go we need to talk

Stef: Whatever but don't do anything stupid

As soon as Stef get outs of the room I call her. They asked me a few questions and they seem to like the answers then they said if you break her heart ill break you. As soon as they finish talking I end the call without them realizing. I told them what I want to do for Stef and they found out that I like her more than a friend. They then told me that they were ok with me being her boyfriend if we ended up "together". We walk out and Stef looked at me like what just happened. I quickly told her that they saw me with the phone so I ended it because I didn't want to get caught and luckily she believed me. Her father came right when we were about to have dinner. I was sitting right next to him so we talked. Everything went well but there was too much food. I was about to leave when Stef said that her favourite soccer 'Juventus' team playing. Stef was always competitive when it comes to sport especially soccer so I stayed to see what would happen. She was crazy but in a cute way, it kind of felt like you were at the game and she was the coach. At halftime, Stef went to the bathroom and I told her dad if it was okay we had a surprise party here for Stefania and he seemed ok with it. I told him what we were doing and not to tell anyone. I think her father likes me. The soccer game ended and Stef walked me out, she stayed with me until the über driver was here, I kissed her and left.

Authors note: Hope you guys like it and make sure to comment your thoughts. Add me on Instagram at whydontwe_779. I hope you all have a good day/night xx

- Stef

(6 October 2017)