Will You.....

Recap: When the time had come, I got my bag, phone and roses and told the taxi where to take me. I went backstage to where the boys were and asked if I could take a picture with them before the meet and greet started. I got a picture with them and all of the families and the concert started and about halfway through the show, the boys told me to come out on stage.....

Stef's Pov

I go out on stage with the flowers and stage front and centre. Zach had gone off for a second and came back with and Y'all are all gonna get it, a red rose. He hands me the rose and says

Zach: Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one for me. Your love, care and selflessness towards everyone you meet amazes me and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. Being away from you kills me but knowing that I will get to see you soon keeps me going. Our FaceTime calls have always been the best part of my day because I can finally see your beautiful smile on that lovely face of yours. And that's why I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

By this point, I'm crying and everyone is recording and saying Awwww. Zach then pulls out a box from his pants and goes down on one knee

Zach: Stefania Pia Longo will you do me the honour and make me the happiest man alive and marry me??

All I could do is nod my head. He slips the ring on and kisses me passionately, twirling me around and putting me back on the ground. Then he shouts into the microphone "She said yes!!!" And everyone starts cheering louder. I hug the boys and get off the stage so they should continue the show. The Forever In Your Mind boys had already finished their performance so they also came backstage. Luckily I had no makeup on because Ewww so I didn't look that ugly in the video. They showed me the video and sent it to my phone. I was watching the WDW boys but still talking with the FIYM boys. Occasionally Zach would look over at me and wink and all I could do was smile. The last song comes on and the boys say before the song comes on was

Jack: So this is a very special song

Daniel: That is dedicated to the one and only Stefania Longo

Jonah: We love you

Corbyn: Especially Zach

Zach: It's called 'All my love'

The crowd starts cheering and they start singing. Throughout the song, the boys would look at me from backstage which put a bigger smile on my face. When the song finishes we all go on stage and say goodnight to everyone and walk off. We meet with our families backstage and they congratulate Zach and me. We then go out to celebrate our engagement.

Zach's Pov

I wake up at around 7 am with my arms around Stef. I admire her beauty for a few minutes then get up slowly so that I don't wake her up. I kiss her on the head, get dressed and call her father.

*Phone call conversation*

Francesco: Hello

Zach: Hi Mr.Longo

Francesco: Zach, what's going on??

Zach: I was wondering if I could talk to you about something important??

Francesco: Yea, meet me at this address I'm going to send you in 10 minutes

Zach: Ok thank you, bye

Francesco: Bye

*end of conversation*

He sends me the address and I order an Uber. When the Uber driver arrives, I show him the address and he takes me there. It wasn't a long drive and I got there within 8 minutes. I walk into the cafe and see Stefania's father sitting down at a table, so I go over. We did the simple hello before a waiter comes over and takes our order. Not long after, we get our food and eat and once we finished we started talking.

Zach: Ok, I have been dating your daughter since she was 15 and I was 16. I have loved her since the day I first laid eyes on her. She has made me so happy that words can't even describe. I love how when she walks into a room it lights up just by the sight of her. I love everything about her, from her smile to personality, I love it all and I wouldn't want to live in a world without her. So the main reason why I asked to talk to you is to ask you for permission for me to marry your daughter.?

Francesco: Before Stefania met you, she was going through a hard time with her health. She was a happy kid but she also cried a lot. Then she found these boys and every day she would play and sing their songs while dancing and just be happy but she wasn't fully happy. Until she met you and the boys. She hasn't stopped smiling and always looks for the positive side of things. You have shown me that I can trust you to look after my daughter, especially when you are miles apart; So yes, you do have my permission to marry my daughter

We hugged and I showed him the ring before I left. I got back to the hotel and started to set the plan in motion. I tell all the guys and we begin.

(This is what the ring looks like. but the ones on the side are sapphire bc that her birthstone)

 but the ones on the side are sapphire bc that her birthstone)

*skips to when we go to perform*

It's about halfway through the show and normally we would introduce Stefania and how this tour came to be but this time it was different. This time I'm going to propose. The boys called her onto the stage while I got off to get the last rose and the ring box. I got back on stage and hand her the red rose.

Zach: Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one for me. Your love, care and selflessness towards everyone you meet amazes me and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. Being away from you kills me but knowing that I will get to see you soon keeps me going. Our FaceTime calls have always been the best part of my day because I can finally see your beautiful smile on that lovely face of yours. And that's why I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

She had tears in her eye and everyone was either recording or tearing up. I get the ring box out of my pants and go down on one knee

Zach: Stefania Pia Longo will you do me the honour and make me the happiest man alive and marry me??

She nods her head and I slip on the ring and kissed her, twirling her ground. The kiss was so full of passion and all I wanted to do was kiss her but didn't cause their people everywhere. She quietly says yes and I scream it into the microphone and the crowd and boys cheering. She hugs the boys and gets off stage. We continue the show until our last song. Before the music came on we said a few words

Jack: So this is a very special song

Daniel: That is dedicated to the one and only Stefania Longo

Jonah: We love you

Corbyn: Especially Zach

Zach: It's called 'All my love'

The crowd cheers as we start singing. Throughout the song, the boys and I would look over at Stef from backstage and every time she would always have a smile on her face. When the song finishes everyone comes on stage and say goodnight. We meet with our families backstage and they congratulate Stef and me. We then go out to celebrate our engagement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Authors note: (12 September, 2018)