Having a baby

Stef's Pov

Zach and I had fully moved into our new house and have been talking about kids. We agreed that we were going to get a surrogate and I was going to donate most of my eggs since I can't have a baby and don't want the chance of getting pregnant. We made an appointment with the doctor for the surgery and my best friend Ali wanted to be the one to carry the baby for me. I flew her out and made her a room just like the one she has back home so she won't feel homesick. We caught up and told her everything I knew about how everything will go.

*The next day*

Zach, Ali and I get up and go for breakfast before heading to the hospital. I, of course, couldn't eat anything for 12 before the surgery so I just sat there until they finished. I've never had surgery before so I was quite nervous and anxious which caused me to get a bit nauseous. Both Zach and Ali knew about my anxiety so they helped calm me down but it mostly didn't help as I got changed into one of the hospital gowns. Zach started to sing to me and held my hand as everything was happening. He was also allowed to come into the operating room but he had to also change into hospital clothes. They put the gas mask on me and I fell asleep instantly and they started.

Zach's Pov

I knew that Stef was terrified of going into surgery so I asked if I could go with her and the doctor said yes but I had to change which didn't bother me. I got changed and I started to sing to Stef until she was out cold. I held her hand until she woke up the next day. I didn't change, eat or leave her side until she had woken up the next day. She woke up the next day at around 10:00 am.

Stef: Zachy she said faintly

I lift my head slowly and stare into her beautiful eyes then kiss her and she kissed me back instantly. I went to call the doctor and she examined Stefania and told us that is was successful and that Stefania can't ever get pregnant even if we tried. The doctor also told us that they put the stuff into Ali and that the pregnancy test came back positive. I was so happy to hear that it worked and this was not all for nothing. Stefania got realised right after we both ate.

*skips 9 months*

Stef's Pov

It was currently 4:00 am on a warm summers morning when I hear Ali calling me for help. I woke up instantly and rush towards her knowing that she was going into labour. I call Zach to get the hospital bag and help calm down Ali. Which seems to be working. Her contractions were over so we quickly brought her to the car before she started having them again. We rush her to the hospital and she was taken instantly. Both Zach and I were in the room and explained everything to the doctors. I held Ali's hand and gave her support and Zach just cut the umbilical cord. They cleaned up the baby and handed it over to me and said

Doctor: Congratulations on your new baby boy and hands the baby over to me

Stef: Thank you

Stef: Hi baby boy

He stares at me with his big beautiful eyes that look exactly like mine. I walk over to Zach and show him our baby and he just melts. The baby instantly likes Zach and wanted to go to him so I handed him over to Zach. I then snap a photo and walk over to Ali. Making sure that she was ok.

Stef: Hey Ali, how you feeling after that??

Ali: Mostly tired and sore but happy I could do this for you

Stef: I'm so grateful for everything you have done for me. You are the bestest friend I could ever ask for, love you

Ali: Love you too

We had to get out so that they could examine the baby and put Ali into a room. Zach went home and got some sleep whereas I stayed at the hospital until Ali was sent home. We had named our baby boy Jordan Herron. Later on that day Zach posted a photo telling everyone about the baby.

ImZachHerron: Born on the 27th of June at 4:59 am we welcome Jordan Herron to the world

ImZachHerron: Born on the 27th of June at 4:59 am we welcome Jordan Herron to the world. Weighing at 3.1lbs. Your mother and I love you so much. I can't wait until you come home 💖

Jackaverymusic: Congrats Bro, I can't wait to meet him

Seaveydaniel: I can't believe you're a dad before me 😂😂 but congratulations he is a cutie

Jonahmarais: Congrats buddy, your a dad

Corbynbesson: Congrats to you and Stef, I can't wait to see him and see who he looks like more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Authors note: (14 September, 2018)