Contest - Part 3

Stef's pov

I got home and got out of my uniform. I put on some sweat pants and a plain t-shirt. Then I started packing again. I packed an outfit for every day but I knew that I would buy some clothes there so I brought a bigger bag. I also packed my camera, chargers, laptop, spare pair of headphones, toiletries and other things. After I had completely finished packing and getting my outfit for when we leave my mum came into the room with my Ohio jumper and I thanked her. I felt my hair in a ponytail and started my homework as I got holiday homework and there was a lot to do. My mum called me for dinner and after that, I went into the shower then straight to bed.

I wake up at around 9.30 am and stay in bed until 10 am scrolling social media. I have a why don't we fan account that I have started not too long ago so I decided to post a (the picture above and btw if you want to follow my fan account its whydontwe_779 #alwaysplug) with the caption "mini jack <3" with lots of hashtags cause I just love them and don't know when to stop. I got up had some breakfast and changed into a pink t-shirt, colourful shorts, blue high tops converse, my OHIO jacket and Ray Ban sunglasses. (This is what I'm wearing when I get to America). I thought that this holiday was too suspicious so I decided to just write some letters and make a bag of stuff just in case I did meet Logan or WDW or Team Ten. I put them in my backpack and we headed to the airport. I asked my mum how my dad would just agree to this and she said that I have a school trip and she was helping out.
Loud microphone: Flight 156 is ready to board
Mum: That's us

We boarding the plane and just before we took off I held my mum's hand and squeezed it, cause I hate when we take off. During the flight, my mum fell asleep so I decided to continue with my letters and decided what I was going to give them in the bags. by the time we landed I had finished all 20 letters and I was happy with them. We got all our bags and as I walked out I knew that this wasn't New York.

My mum called a taxi and told him a location.

Stef: mum were are we going?

Mum: to our hotel

Stef: Mum, this isn't New York

Mum: I know but our next flight was delayed until tomorrow

Stef: Okay?

The car ride was about half an hour and when I got out of the taxi Logan was standing there with a sign saying "Congratulations Stefania" and balloons and they both were vlogging. when I saw them I freaked out, putting my hands over my mouth saying 'OMG NO WAY'.   He came up to me and gave me a big hug. He told me I was the winner and that he called my mum telling her and that I want it to be a surprise. I thanked him and we went up to his apartment to put everything away. I went to the kitchen and asked Logan a question.

Stef: Hey Logan, can I ask you a question?

Logan: Sure, what is it?

Stef: Why did you and the boys choose me? 

Logan: We chose you because as we were reading your entry it I put a smile on our faces. The boys and I could instantly tell that there was something different about you and we wanted to meet you.

Stef: Ok and btw I got you something. When my mum told me we were going on a holiday to New York, I felt like something suspicious was going on. As I was on the flight here, I wrote some letters and made some bags with stuff inside them just in case I did get to meet you, so here you go.

Logan: Thank you Stef, you didn't have to get me anything. oh and that reminds me I need to give you something, I'll be right back.

He came back 5 minutes later with a bag of Logan Paul Merch. When he gave it to me I gave him a big hug and said thank you.

Logan: Do you feel up to pranking jake?

Stef: YES!!

Logan: Tell your mum then let's go

Stef: Okay

*walks into the guest bedroom*

Stef: Hey mum, Logan and I are going to his brother Jake's house; and asked if I could come. Can I?

Mum: Yes you can go, I'm gonna stay back and sleep.

Stef: Thank you

*puts away what Logan gave me and I grab my stuff to give to Team Ten*

Authors note: Thank you all so much for reading. I hope you enjoy it and if you have any ideas please feel free to comment them. Love you guys xx

(2nd July 2017)