Staying With Logan

Stef's Pov

Today the boys are going back home to their families for the week and I'm staying with Logan because they don't want me to be alone. Zach and I have become really close again and Daniel is my secret boyfriend. I really hope that no one has suspected us to be a couple but I do spend the most time alone with him lately. The boys have packed their bags and I have been given a key to the house. 'About time' I thought to myself. Logan had come as he is taking me out afterwards. I had to sit on Daniel's lap because there wasn't enough space in the car. We got to the airport and it was sad to see them leave. Daniel and I went to Starbucks so we could say a proper goodbye. Once we were out of sight from Logan and the guys Daniel held my hand as we were walking. He promised that he would call me every day and I promised him that I wouldn't talk to any guys unless he knows them which I found stupid but sweet. Daniel orders his drink, I didn't get one because I didn't feel like a whole one. He got his drink and said our goodbye's. We hugged for a while and then he gave me a kiss before we started walking back to the guys. By the time we got back to the guys, their flight was called. I said goodbye to all of them trying not to cry but let out a tear or two when I got to Daniel. He wiped them away and gave me the biggest hug. He then gave me his drink and his necklace and ring. I thank him and they go on their flights. Logan and I head off to team ten where I have to make a few videos with the other members. When I get to the house I was greeted by the closest person in the house Alex Lange.

Stef: Hey, long time no see

Alex: I know, it's been too long

We hug and I enter the house. I say hello to everyone and we start making videos. Then Alex and I did a video for mine and his channel with Bailey. I've always liked Bailey (Alex's girlfriend) l and watched her on Disney channel. After we recorded 'carpool karaoke with Alex Lange' Jonah decides to call me.

*facetime call conversation*

Jonah: Hey, whose in the background??

Stef: That's Alex and Bailey (and I show their faces)

Alex: Hey Jonah

Jonah: Hey Alex, long time no see

Alex: I know, we should hang out soon

Bailey: Whose that??

Stef: Oh right I forgot you haven't met. Bailey this is my friend Jonah, Jonah this is Alex's girlfriend Bailey

Jonah: Nice to meet you

Bailey: Likewise

Stef: So what's up??

Jonah: I just want to call because my sister wants to meet you

Stef: Aw, that's cute

Svea comes into the camera with a big cute smile.

Stef: Hi

Svea: Hi

Stef: What's your name cutie??

She got really shy and tries to hide her face in Jonah's shoulder

Jonah: Its ok, just think of a girl version of myself

Svea: Ok, my name is Svea. What is your name??

Stef: Svea is a beautiful name. My name is Stefania but you can call me Stef

Svea: Thank you and I like your name too

We talk for a bit longer then she had to go. Before Jonah ended the call I told him that her sister was the cutest thing ever and was glad to talk to her and couldn't wait to meet the whole family. Alex and Bailey came back with ice cream because they wanted to give me some alone time with Jonah and Svea.