First Music Video Shoot

Stef's Pov

I woke up to see that Zach is still sleeping and that it is 10:00 am. I turn over to face Zach, I kiss him and he wakes up with a smile on his face.

Zach: Good morning babe

Stef: Good morning Zach

Zach: What time is it?

Stef: 10:00 why?

Zach: Cause the boy's and I are going to shoot a music video today

Stef: Ok which one?

Zach: 'All of my love'

Stef: What time do you guys need to leave?

Zach: In an hour

Stef: Ok and we should get up

Zach: I know but I don't want to (pulling me back and cuddling me)

Stef: I don't want to either but we have to (getting back up and pulling Zach out of bed)

I picked out my outfit for the day and went into the bathroom to change. After getting dressed, I brushed my teeth and hair and got out. 'Wow you got ready fast' Zach said, really it felt like I was in there for an hour, Nope you were in there for 15. Then all of a sudden I hear Daniel say he has Nutella pancakes and I ran down as fast as I could to the kitchen.

Daniel: Why are you so out of breath?

Stef: I heard that you had Nutella so I ran down as fast as I could

Daniel: Haha I made some Nutella pancakes cause I really felt like them

Stef: wow we also have a chef (grabbing a pancake with Nutella) And btw Nutella is my best friend so thank you for reuniting us

Daniel: Your welcome and this is the only time I cook

I take a bite out of the pancake and my mouth filled with Nutella goodness.

Stef: Daniel, this is amazing

Daniel: Thanks, Stef, it's all because of my secret ingredient

Stef: Which is?

Daniel: Nutella

Stef: Haha that's so true

Everyone comes down to eat breakfast and Daniel and I are just laughing at jokes we told each other. Zach came up from behind me and took a bite from my pancake and I whacked him. He pretended that it hurt but all I said was don't eat my Nutella and you won't get hurt, everyone started laughing. The boys left and Christina was at her apartment packing cause she was leaving tomorrow. Around an hour later I get a call from Zach asking if I'm allowed to be recorded and I said I'll ask my mum then text you as soon as I get an answer. He said ok and said to meet him at a location then ended the call. I messaged my mum shortly afterwards.

*text conversation*

Stef: Hey mum, Zach called me to ask me if I'm allowed to be recorded

Mum: You are allowed but you are not allowed to do anything inappropriate

Stef: Ok and you will be able to see it before they realise it online

Mum: I better

*end of text conversation*

I grab my things, lock everything and leave. I text Zach that I was on my way and my mum allowed me to be recorded unless it's inappropriate. He said cool and that he can't wait to see me. 20 minutes later I arrive at the location and went up to the front desk.

Stef: Excuse me, madam, I'm an extra for the WDW shoot, could you please tell me where it is?

Lady: Sure, just take the elevator up to level 3, to the right and all the way down

Stef: Thank you

Lady: No problem

I went into the elevator and forgot which was my left and right so I looked at my hands. Eventually, i figured it out and made my way to the room. When I got there I was attacked by the boys asking if I could be in the music video and I said yeah but what do I have to do. They told me that I had to be a love interest. I said ok and we started the shoot. We had finished the shoot at 6 so we all decided to go out and eat. We went to Chipotle and met up with Christina. I told the guys that I have never had Chipotle before because we don't have it in Australia. They were shocked and I told Zach to just order for me cause I didn't know what to get. Jonah and I went to find a booth and we just talked. I really liked his company, he felt like an older brother/dad and I could tell him most things but not everything. He said that he was glad that they chose to pick me for the contest cause if we hadn't then we would have never met the 7th member of our family. I said aww if I didn't get chosen then I would be doing the same thing I was doing before I met you guy. You all have given me so much and ill never be more thankful. We hugged and everyone came back with the food. Zach said what's going on here? Jonah said just a brother/sister moment and we laughed. We ate the food and I feel in love with it, it was so good.

After dinner, we went back to the boy's house and Christina helped and taught me how to edit and add in special effect on the video I was going to upload tomorrow on YouTube. Christina also told me the times to upload in each time zone cause that's when mostly every YouTuber post them. We finished and Logan came over and I showed everyone my first YouTube video to get their feedback, they were all so amazing and they said that YouTube didn't know what just hit them. We went over to the hat of names and the name that came this time was Zach and mine. Zach said I could choose the movie so I chose 'the thinning'. When I said the movie Logan looked up and said that it was his movie. When the movie finished, Logan and I grabbed my small bag and left.

Authors note: Thank you for reading and voting. If you want to add me on social media at whydontwe_779 on Instagram and stefania_779 on twitter. Also, follow me on wattpad and comment your thoughts. If you are going through anything and want someone to talk to, I'm always here. I hope you all have a good day/night. xx

(13, September 2017)