THE BULLIES' SLAVE

Hola!

It's Shirley, your favorite author ;).

I'm glad I can finally share this book with you after keeping it as a draft for over a year!

This book is dedicated to God first, then to all other bullied individuals who cannot stand up for themselves. (I want you to know that you are special and you CAN STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES 💪🙏! And also that God has your back and He'll grant you justice!)

Let me quickly add, this book is not a typical cliché novel. There are lots of surprises and "rollercoaster rides" so don't be surprised when things don't go your way. But all in all, it is a wonderful and kind of emotional book ;)

THE BULLIES' SLAVE

"I'll do it. I'll be your slave." I said to the four of them while glaring at Cecilia who was shaking her head vigorously.
Smirking, Caleb leaned closer to my right ear.

"Fine. You'll be our slave." His breath fanned my earlobe a bit before adding "In every way."

Samantha Pears has just moved to Portland, Oregon together with her siblings at the request of their father who had neglected them ever since their mum's death, and was now reaching out to them. By moving, Samantha has to attend a new school.

Crystal High has a very annoying hierarchy of the student body with venomous humans who rule the rank.. In other words.. Bullies!

But when Samantha's best friend is to be made a slave by the four notorious bullies, she makes a deal with them.

She would be their slave as long as they would leave Cecilia alone.

Would Samantha experience complete torture during her slavery? Would she have unlimited fun? Or maybe both? Or worst, will there be dangerous secrets? Secrets even Samantha would wish she had never known?

Warning : Do not copy this book in any sort of way! And yes, translation into any language is prohibited either you give me the credits or not! Plagiarism is punishable by the law and trust me, I wouldn't take it lightly with you!

Also, this book is purely fictional. Any resemblance to persons (dead or alive), places (well, not so fictional since its setting is in Portland, Oregon ;) ), events, etc is purely coincidental! This work is strictly a product of the author's imaginations!

MAIN CHARACTERS

Samantha Pears

Caleb Brown

Ryan Hamilton

Andrew Baxter

Ethan Woods

Cecilia Collins

Shayne O'Connor

Crystal Hart

Brandon Miller

Lucas Sterling

Damon Collins

Natalie Elliott

Alex Harper

Charlotte West

Emily Walker

Carlos de la Cruz

Delaine Simpson

Shirley!!!