Dinner

I walk home and take a shower and change into this.

I put on some matching flats and redid my makeup.

Once I finished getting ready I grabbed my purse and went to Kayla's house

Once I finished getting ready I grabbed my purse and went to Kayla's house. Kayla and I agreed we would take my car to the restaurant. We arrived at the restaurant and we sat down. Kayla sat down so I sat on her left. Suddenly, Adym walks over and sits next to me and smiles.

Adym: You have really pretty eyes.

Skylar:Thanks.

While we order our food I feel someone touching my knee. I look to my left and notice Adym smiling and talking then he glances at me and gives me a quick wink. Did I just see what I thought I saw? Whatever.. Ignore it, it didn't happen.

Skip to the end of dinner

Adym: I'll pay for dinner.

Mrs.yorba: You don't have to Adym, we got it.

Adym: No Mom, I can pay.

The check is about to come and I ask the waitress to put my food on a separate tab. When the check finally comes they hand me my check and Adym looks over and says to the waitress

Adym: Ugh actually I'm paying for everyone..

Skylar: No, it's okay I have money. I can pay for myself..

Adym: No it's fine let me pay for you.

Skylar: Adym, the bill is already expensive enough I don't want you to pay that much money for me.

I hand the tab to the waitress and when everythings paid for we leave.

Adym: Anyone for dessert?

Everyone: yeah sounds good!

Kayla: There's a ice cream shop down the road?

Everyone agrees to meet there and we pull up and order. The ice cream shop is really big but sense we need more room we sit on the other side of the shop. Everyone orders and pays for themselves, it's my turn to order when I hear adym.

Adym: Hey, I can pay for you.

Skylar: Adym-

Adym: Please let me pay for you. You payed for your dinner, I want to pay for your dessert. okay?

Skylar: Okay. Thank you.

After dessert we head outside. I look up at the starts and Adym stands next to me.

Adym: you look really pretty tonight.

Skylar: Thank you. You look handsome tonight

Adym: Thanks.

After a few minutes of silence Adym's leans in and....