Chapter 148

Nick: Hey lil sis whats up?

Skylar: Nothing.. Kinda stressed but I'm good. Wbu?

Nick: I'm good. What's wrong? Who did it?

Skylar: Nick I'm fine. Really.. It's just tour takes a lot of energy..

Nick: Well you can always talk to me

Skylar: Yeah

Nick: Good... Imy.

Skylar: Surreeeee

Nick: fr. You're annoying but you're my little sister so you can get away with it

Skylar: imy 2

Nick: Talk later? I'm late to work

Skylar: k

When I set my phone down I begin thinking about LA and the kids. They leave in a week and I don't know if I'll be home in time to say goodbye.

Next day

I wake up around 8 am. When I get up I see the girls just waking up.

"Come on we're getting breakfast!!" Grace calls to all of us.

I stumble out of bed in some Calvin Klein shorts and a tank top. Reaching for my suitcase, I begin digging around for a shirt to throw on. Finally I pull out my Xanarchy shirt I got a few months ago and throw it on. When we all leave the tour bus I feel Jacob step on one of my slides.

"Seriously?" I yawn, "Grow up Jacob. We're not 5 years old and it's 8 am! Stop tryna fuck around with me."

Jacob looks at me with a blank expression before I turn back around and walk into the cafe. Once we order we all pile into a booth while Grace talks about our schedule. Our food finally comes while Grace finishes talking. While we all eat I text Adym and explain what's going on.

Adym: Are you sure you wanna leave tour like that?

Skylar: It's for the best

Adym: If you want I can go see you at one of your shows and set everything straight?

Skylar: no baby it's fine.. I'll be home soon okay?

Adym: k babygirl.. Text me alright? Ily😘❤

Skylar: Ily 2 bby😻

When I look up from my phone I see Jacob look at my phone and then look up at me. We look into each others eyes for a couple seconds before I look away. After breakfast I talk to Grace and tell her I want to leave.

"Are you sure?" She questions, "Come on Skylar this is a big deal for you and your supporters!!"

"I know and I'm sorry but I'm done with thr drama and my little cousins are going back home. I need to see them before they leave." I explain.

Grace sighs, "This could hurt your career"

"Well that just shows who my real supporters are." I shrug

"You're making a big mistake" Grace sighs while walking with me to the bus.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. But I don't think I am." I smile while walking to the back of the bus to my bed to get my things ready.

Grace nods, "Well wr made it this far. Besides, I'm still your manager.".

I nod, "I'm glad you understand."

As Grace explains to the tour bus driver what's going on she informs me that we're driving to the nearest airport where I'll fly back to LA. Once my things are ready I sit back down on the couch and go on my phone until Jacob walks up to me.

"Can I sit?" He asks.

"It's a free country" I shrug.

Jacob sits down next to me, "So um... You're really leaving?"

"You're the one who read my texts. Would I have a reason to lie?" I ask.

"I guess not.." He sighs, "Look Skylar I didn't mean for things to get out of hand like that. But I mean I'm not the only one to make things worse.. You know that right?"

I look at Jacob questioningly as he continues, "You also made it sound like you were single."

"Me?!" I roll my eyes, "Okay Jacob look.. You said it yourself that you watched me YouTube videos and follow me on Instagram right?"

Jacob nods as I add, "Okay so obviously if you follow me on instagram you see my feed. If you actually pay attention to my feed then you see the pictures I post on instagram."

Jacob sighs, "I'm just tryna see eye to eye with you."

"Well not everyone sees eye to eye. Remember that Jacob." I say while standing up and walking to my bed.

"Oh and by the way, lying doesn't make anything better." I add while I see him watch me as I walk off.

Tbc..

Ik I've been slacking. I've beeb really busy but I'm back.