Chapter 95

"For what?" I ask.

"Dragging you along with me. It's just, my dad said his fiance wouldn't be here. It pisses me off that he has all these ex wives. I wish my parents would've stayed together. But it's no big deal." He explains

"I'm sorry for wanting to leave it's just I didn't tell Adym I was coming. Something happened and one thing led to another and I'm here. I'm just worried about him so I wanted to go home." I explain.

"It's fine." He smiles, "I'm just glad that we got to leave. I'll drive you home."

"Thanks" I smile.

At the apartment

Dylan drops me off at the apartment. I get out of the elevator and walk over to our apartment. I unlock the door and walk in.

Adym looks at me, "Hey"

"Hey" i try to smile.

"Where'd you go all dressed up?" He asks.

"This little formal dinner party thing but I missed you and I wanted to come back." I explain.

Adym smiles as I sit down next to him. I lay my head on his chest as we watch a movie in the living room. Adym plants a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you." He smiles.

"I love you too." I smile.

Pretty soon Sawyer walks out of his room and sits on the couch. Adym and him begin playing video games as I go on Snapchat. Afterwards, Adym begins talking to Sawyer about buying a house. Once Sawyer agrees, Adym walks into the bedroom and begins looking for a house.

Adym's Pov

I begin looking for a house while Skylar goes to pick up sushi for us. As I look for a house, I try to imagine us living in a house...

11 pm// Skylars Pov

Finally, I finish editing my new youtube video where I react to supporters musical.lys. Turning off my laptop, I spread out on the bed for a few minutes, thinking about my day. Finally, I get up and throw on some shorts and a calvin klein shirt and begin taking off my makeup and washing my face. Once I wash my face, I put away my laptop and plug my phone into charge. Peeking my head into the living room, I say goodnight to the boys and go to bed.

Next Day// Thursday

I wake up and get ready. It's 10 am and Adym's asleep in bed as I pick out some clothes.

By the time I'm dressed and have my makeup and hair done, it's 11:45 and Adym's half asleep on his phone

By the time I'm dressed and have my makeup and hair done, it's 11:45 and Adym's half asleep on his phone. As I'm in the bathroom spraying on perfume, I see Adym recording me on snapchat.

"Wow" I laugh.

He giggles, "Smile for the cameraaaa"

I blush and turn my back to him as I fix my outfit. Once I'm sure he's done recording, I walk out of the bathroom and sit next to him. He smiles at me and I can tell he's still half asleep.

"You good?" I laugh, "You're half asleep."

"I'm up." He laughs, waking up.

I kiss him as we sit and talk.

"Got any plans for today?" I ask.

"A few." He says, "What about you?"

"I'm gonna post a YouTube video and maybe work on finding a manager. Nothing big." I reply.

He smiles as I watch him.

"Awww" I tease him, "Look at your little dimples."

He blushes as I giggle. Adym sits up and walks into the kitchen to grab some cereal. As we eat, Sawyer wakes up and makes some cereal as well. After we eat, we clean up and the boys get dressed. Adym and Sawyer wanna go to the basketball court about a block away and play some basketball. As I sit and wait on the couch, I look at fan edits and like and comment. Once the boys are dressed we begin walking to the basketball court. As we walk, Adym and Sawyer try to vlog since they haven't vlogged in a minute. As we walk, Adym talks about his plans for today. Sawyer points the camera towards me and asks what we're doing. I explain whats going on and talk about today. We also talk about getting a new house and what we're planning on doing.

We finally reach the basketball court and the boys begin playing. As the boys play basketball, I continue to talk to managers and figure out which one I want. After an hour and a half we walk back to the apartment and relax.

1:45 Pm/// Adym's Pov

I'm on the computer searching for a house when I get a text from her.I look on my phone and read the text before setting it down by the computer. Reaching over, I grab my wallet and keys and peek into the living room. Skylars on her phone looking for a manager. I'll just tell her I gotta run some errands and I'll be back soon. Simple. Leaning over, I grab my phone off the bed. I walk out of the bedroom and Skylar looks up and smiles.

"I'll be right back" I say, "I gotta run an errand."

"Okay" she smiles.

Walking past her, I tell Sawyer I'm leaving and leave the apartment.

Tbc....

Imma try and update again but I gotta shower and eat dinner so gimme a minute but i..a update👌❤