Chapter 101

I turn and see Reyna and Jordan running up to me with Riley following close behind as she struggles with all of their bags. Their mom couldn't make it on the flight so she made sure they got on the flight. Quickly I pull out my phone and text their mom letting them know they're here. Turning off my phone, I run over and hug them before helping Riley.

"Jordan and Reyna! Get back here!! I told you to stick with me no matter what even if you see Skylar you have to stick with me so you don't get lost!! Take your bags!!" She exclaims, annoyed.

"Jordan and Reyna go help your sister and take your bags." I say.

Riley smiles and hugs me as I introduce everyone.

"So you guys this is Adym and Sawyer. Adym and Sawyer, this is Riley, Reyna and Jordan. You remember each other right? These are Kayla's brothers." I explain.

They nod and say hi to each other.

Riley~ 14 years old

Reyna~ 8 years old

Jordan~ 7 years old

Jordan~ 7 years old

Once I introduce everyone we take their bags and walk to the car. Adym and Sawyer are talking to Reyna and Jordan while Riley and I walk to the car.

"So we gotta stop at Target real quick to get some food and boxes to move. Do you need anything?" I ask.

"Nope." She says, "We're moving?"

I nod, "Yeah we're moving into a house."

"Okay" she says, "So who are you dating again?"

"Adym" I say, pointing to him, "What about you?"

"I have a crushe but I mean it's no big deal." She says, blushing.

Suddenly, Reyna turns around and yells, "RILEY LIKES ANGELO!! RILEY AND ANGELO SITTING IN A TREE-"

"SHUT UP REYNA!!" Riley interrupts.

Adym and Sawyer hold back a laugh as they hear the girls argue.

"Okay okay, clam down!" I say, "Reyna lets not say that if Riley doesn't want us to. Okay?"

Reyna nods and turns around as Jordan adds, "Yeah and mom said you can't have a boyfriend anyways."

Reyna giggles as they walk with Adym and Sawyer.

"Thank you for trying to help Jordan but I think I can handle this." I reply.

I look at Riley who's annoyed, "Don't worry I wasn't allowed to date when I was your age."

Riley smiles, feeling better as we get in the car. We drive to Target on the way home and grab some things. As I walk around with the girls, I watch Adym and Sawyer with Jordan. They all laugh as they walk. We walk down by the snack section to get snacks for the kids when I see him..

"Crap.." I mumble.

"What?" Riley asks, looking around.

"Let's go and look at some fruit first." I say, grabbing the girls hands and walking the other way.

Suddenly, I hear him, "Hey Skylar is that you? Hey wait up!"

Riley turns and looks as we walk faster, "Do you know him?"

"Um.. Sorta but I really don't wanna talk to him so move faster.." I reply, picking Reyna up and walking down an aisle.

"Skylar?" He calls.

Reyna points, "Who's that?"

Crap.. I stop walking and turn, "Oh hey Jake.."

"Hey Sky I thought that was you." Jake smiles.

Riley looks at him, "Your Jake Paul right?"

"Yeah" he smiles, "Who are you?"

I quickly introduce one another.

"So is it just you girls?" He asks.

Suddenly I hear another voice, "No she's here with some other people to. You know people like her boyfriend."

Jake looks at the boys and smiles, "Right. Dang Skylar I didn't know you had kids. But you know.. They don't look like him." He points to Adym, "Am I the only one seeing this?"

"Jake" I reply, "They're my cousins calm down."

"Oh, sorry." He says.

"Well we gotta go" Adym says grabbing Jordans hand and grabbing my hand as well.

I take Reyna's hand and she holds Rileys as we walk to check out. Riley looks back at Jake and asks,

"What's wrong with him? He seems jealous."

"He asked me out" I explain, "But I said no and he just gets jealous of Adym because we're dating. I just don't like him like that. Adym really doesn't like him."

"Oh" Riley says.

We buy our things and stop at In-N-Out before we drive back home. Adym unlocks the door and Pablo comes running up. The kids get excited and run over to him. They sit on the floor and play with Pablo while we empty our bags and put everything away. After a few minutes they stand up and wash their hands before sitting down to eat. As they eat, Reyna talks about school.

"I miss my friends.." Reyna sighs.

"You weren't home schooled?" I ask.

"We've been home schooled for the past week or two." Riley explains, "Mom said we have to adjust to it for a little bit until we go back to oublic school."

"Well, change is good and pretty soon you'll be back to school with your friends." I smile.

"Sawyer and I were home schooled for a little bit" Adym says, "It's not that bad."

As everyone eats, I email my new manager about Youtube.

"So You guys are youtubers?" Jordan asks.

Sawyer and Adym nod and show them their channel. I check my phone and see it's around 2:45. So, I decide to record a YouTube video. I finish my food and walk into the bedroom to grab my recording stuff and get ready to go outside and record. The kids finish their food and wanna go downstairs with me so I take them with me. Once I set everything up, the kids sit in front of the camera with me and get ready. I press recors and begin talking.

"Hey babes! Welcome back-"

Suddenly my phone rings...

"Hello?"

Tbc...