chapter i think.. 59?

I wake up in the morning around 8 am. Looking behind me, I no longer see Adym. Sitting up, I don't see Adym but I see Kayla sound asleep still. Getting out of the bed, I stretch and open the door to see Adym on the couch smiling. Adym looks at me and loses his expression before smiling at me again. I smile at him and say goodmorning to everyone.

Mr and Mrs.Yorba are getting ready, I look at Adym questioningly and he smiles saying, "I'm taking us to breakfast so get get dressed babygirl."

Smiling, I walk back into Adym's room and wake Kayla up. As we get dressed, Adym walks in to start his vlog.

He opens his camera and presses record, "Whats goodie or.. I dunno. Whats up lastfam.. I really need an intro.." He laughs.

"I hope your guys day is going well! This morning I'm just takin the fam to breakfast ya know go get some food. Everyone's ready except Kayla and Skylar." Adym smiles, looking at me.

I blush as Adym continues talking, "But as for today, I don't know what we're doing really.. We might come back and just hang out.. I don't really know.. But yeah, I'll see you.. Soon.." Adym chuckles as he shuts off his camera.

Adym looks at me for a few seconds before leaving the bedroom. Kayla and I finish our makeup and I throw on some leggings with converse and an obey worldwide hoodie. As I throw my hair in a ponytail, Kayla walks out in ripped skinny jeans and a Lastfam hoodie with vans. As we head down to the car, Adym turns on his camera and begins talking about where we're going. As we walk, I turn to see Adym pointing the camera at me and I blush and quickly look away.

Skip to after breakfast, everyone's at the apartment (I don't have any ideas for breakfast so ya know✌)

As Mr and Mrs.Yorba announce they're going to run errands, Sawyer walks into his room and Kayla sits on the couch. Adym sits next to me on the couch and Kayla looks at me and I can tell she's wondering if i plan on bringing last night up. Kayla stands up and walks into Adym's room after announcing she's gonne fix her makeup.

A few minutes pass before I look at Adym and say, "Hey so.. Can we talk?"

Adym smiles, "Of course Baby, what do you wanna talk about?"

"Well" I say, "Why didn't you wanna give me an answer about the youtube video? I know I've asked you tons of times but i really wanna know.."

Adym's smiles disappears as he thinks, "Well.. I know you didn't like being in the camera and.. I don't know. Jake gets a lot of hate but he still has a lot of fans. I didn't know what type of video it would be. It depends because they could either love or hate you and when fans hate on people, it's a lot of hate."

I nod as I take it all in, "Okay.. I just really wanted to know.. It bugged me because we're dating and I wanna hear what you have to say about things."

I smile at Adym, "So are we good?"

Adym nods, "Yeah, pretty sure."

Standing up, I go to get a water bottle from the fridge when I hear Adym say, "Damn mami, you look fine in leggings."

I blush as I look at Adym. Opening the fridge door, I bend down to get my water bottle when Adym slaps my butt.

"Damn someone moves quick" I say as I stand up straight.

As I look Adym in the eye, I can tell he's focused on my ass. He smirks as he leans in for a kiss. Wrapping my arms around him as we kiss, I'm glad to have his arms around me. Slowly, his hands slide down to my butt and he begins feeling me up.

"Damn babygirl.." He says under his breath as he feels my ass.

I smile as I head back to the couch. Suddenly, Kayla walks out of Adym's room and raises her eyebrows as she heads for the door.

"I'll be at Starbucks if you need me." She smiles.

I nod and look at Adym who's still staring at my butt as I walk. As soon as the door shuts, Adym smirks as he sits next to me.

Leaning in for a kiss, we begin to kiss passionately. A few seconds pass as our kiss turns into a make out session.

Warning: here comes a lil scene.. You can skip if you want..

As we kiss, I feel Adym's hand go down my pants to my ass. He lifts me up and sets me on his lap, facing him. We continue to make out as one hand slides up my shirt and the other stays in my pants i begin to feel him get hard as I put my hand on Kanye. A few minutes pass until he lifts me up and carries me in his room. Quickly undressing, Adym begins taking off my clothes and kissing my neck. As he kisses down my body, he leaves a trail of hickeys. He reaches my underwear and looks at me. I nod approval and he takes of my underwear, smirking.

He takes to fingers and begins fingering me, "Babygirl, you're so wet." He smirks.

I blush as he continues kissing me. After fingering me, he leans down and begins to eat me out. I moan in pleasure as I feel his tongue on my clit. He begins sucking on my clit and I moan loudly.

"Adym" i moan, "I'm gonna cum" I moan out.

I cum and Adym laps it up before standing up and taking off his boxers. Leaning over, he reaches for a condom in his pants. He puts on the condom before putting it in. I moan out loudly as he goes in and out.

"I missed feeling your warm touch" Adym whispers in my ear.

"I missed you baby" I moan.

We begin to kiss as he goes faster. I hear Adym say, "Babygirl.. I'm gonna cum" he moans.

Adym cums in his condom before taking it off. I switch positions with Adym. I begin kissing down his neck and leaving his body woth hickeys. Eventually, I make my way to Kanye and begin to put him in my mouth.. Adym moans loudly as I do so.

Okay the parts over..

As I do that, I hear my phone vibrate. Standing up, I pick up my phone and answer it, "Hello?"

Tbc..

Okay so ik I'm on vacation but I'm bored and it's almost new years soo HAPPY FREAKING NEW YEARS!! (It's 10:36 for me) ight.. Hope you liked this❤