Chapter 125

Next Day

I wake up around 10 am. Riley made the kids cereal and they're watching cartoons downstairs. As I sit up, Adym reaches for my waist,

"Babygirl"

"Morning baby" I smile, kissing his cheek.

"Babygirl stay with me" He says, sleepily.

I giggle, "Baby you're half asleep."

"I wanna cuddleee" he whines.

"Go back to sleep and we can cuddle when you're fully awake." I say, taking his hand off my waist.

"Babyyyy" he pouts.

"What?" I giggle.

"Just.. Stay." He pleads.

I get back in bed and cuddle with him. A couple minutes pass and Adym goes back to sleep with his arms around my waist and his head on my boobs. I reach for the remote and decide to watch Tv.

Another hour passes and it's now 11 so I get up and begin getting ready. Adym wakes up and watches me as I get dressed.

 Adym wakes up and watches me as I get dressed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Adym watches me as I finish up my makeup

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Adym watches me as I finish up my makeup. Every few minutes he inches closer to me. Pretty soon his hands are around my waist and he's planting small kisses on my neck.

"Baby you're gonna mess up my makeup" I chuckle, "This takes forever to do."

Adym stops kissing me and plays with my boobs saying, "Fine I won't ruin your makeup. How's this?"

I blush as I continue my makeup, not answering him. Adym watches my facial expressions while massaging my boobs.

"Damn I love your outfit. It's so tight on you" he smirks, "And I can see your skin through your white shirt.."

Adym lifts up my shirt and plays with my boobs some more before putting his hands on my butt and sliding them in my pants. He stands up and hugs me from behind as I do my makeup. He smacks my butt and puts his hand down my pants.

"Damn you got my favorite thong on..." He smirks.

As I do my makeup, I try not to blush. Adym begins to feel me up and says,

"Fuck Skylar I'm getting hard.."

"Well if you would've let me get up I could've got breakfast and came back so we can do something." I smirk, spraying on rose water.

Suddenly, the bedroom door opens and Reyna runs in, "Skylar??"

Adym and I jump at the sound of her and Adym removes his hands and moves a few feet away before looking at himself in the mirror.

"I'm in here." I reply.

Reyna walks in and points at the hallway, "Jordan keeps touching my stuff and he's being annoying!! Tell him to stop!!"

Suddenly, Jordan runs in and says, "No!! I'm not even doing anything!! Stop lying Reyna!!"

"I'm not lying!!" Reyna exclaims.

"Yeah you are!!" Jordan says, defensively.

"No!!" Reyna protests.

"You guys calm down." I say, "Why don't you guys just go watch cartoons with Riley? Keep your hands to yourself and respect each other okay? Maybe we can do something later but only if you're good."

The kids agree and go downstairs to sit with Riley.

"Shut the door on your way out!" Adym calls.

Reyna shuts the door and Adym walks over to me and kisses me, "So where were we?"

I smirk and kiss him back before turning to walk downstairs. Adym smacks my butt and picks me up, carrying me to the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asks, setting me on the bed.

"Down stairs." I giggle, sitting up and planting a kiss on his lips.

"Babygirl" he smirks, "Lets do something else..."

"I want breakfast" i laugh, pushing him off me, "Later?"

"Come on lets just do something for a few minutes?" He pleads.

I look at him and he gives me his best puppy dog eyes.

"Babygirllll" he whines, "Pleaseee? We haven't had sex in a minute and I miss  the touch of your skin."

"I'm really hungry" I state.

"Come on" he reasons, "I'm hard... And that outfit turns me on"

"I'm getting food first" I say, walking out of the bedroom.

Adym sighs and flops on the bed, going on hos phone.

Adym's Pov

As I scroll through instagram, I see edits of myself and baby pictures. So many people are having babies, both family and famous people like damn is it baby season? I begin to think about Skylar.. I wonder what our children would look like? I really hope one day I can marry Sky and we can start a family...

After awhile, I get tired of scrolling through my feed so I go to the explore page. As I scroll, all I see is more baby pictures and baby and family videos. I really wanna have kids with Skylar. She says she wants to wait but I really wanna have kids with her. But the thing is, she's turning 19 and I'm turning 21 this year. I mean there's no problem with the age difference but I mean I know how she wants to wait but I mean.. Should we really wait?

Tbc...

Best friends brotherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें