Chapter 120

I keep my eyes shut when suddenly there's a tap on my arm. Standing in front of me is him..

"Hey Skylar.." He tries to smile.

"Hey.. Dylan." I say, "How'd you know how to get here?"

"Nick asked me to come visit." He explains.

"Oh.." Is all I manage to say.

"So how are you?" Dylan asks, nervous.

"Not so well..." I reply.

"I heard what happened." He says.

"Yeah.." I mumble.

"Can I do anything to make you smile?" He asks.

Yes. Get. Out. So I can beat Nicks ass and then go back to moping.

"No.. Not really." I reply.

Dylan takes my face in his hands, "Skylar don't do this to me. Don't be sad otherwise I'll be sad. I just wanna see you smile and see you happy."

I suddenly feel annoyed, "Things take time!! Why can't guys just understand that?!"

"Sorry.." Dylan mumbles.

"Don't say that.." I reply, "That's all I've been hearing lately and it's so annoying."

"Okay" he says.

After a few minutes, Dylan has to go so I walk him to the door. We mostly talked about heart breaks and getting better but honestly that just made things worse. Before he leaves he looks at me and smiles,

"Is it too early to kiss you?"

"Not now" I mumble.

"Okay. Well you should try to get back to get with him. Most girls would go out and kiss another boy the minute something like that happened. But you didn't, you care about him. You're lucky. So if I were you I'd try to make things better with him." He replies, walking off.

Adym's Pov

I'm laying in bed, with Pablo when Sawyer knocks on the door.

"Come in." I mumble.

"Hey bro.." Sawyer says.

"Hey" I say, turning on my side.

"Are you okay? You haven't left your bed since Skylar left. You're not under any blankets you're just curled up in a ball with Pablo. Do you want any food or something to drink?" He asks.

"No.." I reply.

"What's up?" He says, leaning against the door.

"I think.. I think I lost Skylar... For good." I mumble..

"Did you talk to her?" Sawyer asks.

"I tried.. I think I made things worse." I explain.

"Come on, get up." Sawyer says.

"Why?" I ask, petting Pablo.

"Dude every girl loves flowers. Go to the store and get her some roses and explain how you miss her and you're sorry." Sawyer states.

I sigh, getting out of bed, "You think it'll work?"

"Only one way to find out." Sawyer says, going to his room.

I quickly take a shower and get dressed. Once I'm ready, I run downstairs and get in the car. I drive to the store and pick up some roses for her. As I drive to her aunts, I try to figure out what I'm gonna say. So far, I can't think of much.. Suddenly, I pull up to the drive way and I feel nervous.

Skylars Pov

Nick walks into the living room, "So how'd it go?"

"You shouldn't have done it." I reply.

"Whatever" Nick says, leaving the room.

As I sit on the couch daydreaming there's a sudden knock on the door. Nobody's in the room to get it so I stand up and walk over and open the door to find Adym smiling, nervous with a bunch of red roses in his hand.

"Hey" he says, nervous, "Can we talk?"

"Um.. Yeah" I say, shutting the door behind me.

"Look" Adym says, taking a deep breath, "I know I fucked up by not pushing the girl away. I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me but I didn't enjoy it. It wasn't even close to the kiss you give me. When we kiss, it's like the time and everything around us stops. Then, to make things worse I took it to social media. As soon as I posted it I knew drama would start so I went to took it down but I saw people already viewed it and screenshot it. I regret everything I did so much. You're such an amazing, beautiful, smart, caring girl and I really hurt you and I feel horrible. I'm so sorry I hurt you. I promised I wouldn't yet I did and I feel horrible about it. Whether or not you take me back, I want you to know I love you so much and I would do anything for you and the last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt you. I love you so fucking much Skylar and I'm so sorry I hurt you."

As I feel tears form in my eyes, Adym hands me the roses. We look into each others eyes for a few seconds before we hug.

"I love you too baby" I say, hugging him.

"I'm sorry.." He says as he hugs me.

We stop hugging and he wipes the tears from my face as he speaks, "So.. Are we back together?"

Tbc..

Okay so y'all get this.. Okay so another dude was tryna slide im my dms right? He's all heyy and I'm like hey.. Do i know you?😂 he's like no but you're really pretty so I wanted to talk to you. BRUH LMFAO HE THINK HE GOT ME FLATTERED BY SAYING I'M PRETTY😂😂 But blah blah blah he's all if I kissed you I'd end up leaving hickeys. So we chatted and he seen me and I seen him (Fina af btw) and I was like so how old are you? BRUH.... BRUHHHHHH...... BRUHHHHHHHHH OMFG THIS GUY IS FUCKING 17. THE NUMBER 1 7. BRUH. And he's all wbu? I'm like oOf I'm turning 14 in June and he's like shit.. I'm like tf? Yeah shit.. And he's like fuck i thought you were 16. TF?! And he's like I wanted to ask you something but nvm and that bugs me when people say that so I'm like what? He's like i wanted to trade nudes.. Bruh. Bye✌ erm.. Idk. Like bruh you can drive and I can barely see over the fucking steering wheel (kinda) anywhoo.. I'm tired and I'll update the other book tomorrow. Anywhoo gn❤