Chapter 102

"Hey sky it's your mom.. Can you talk?" She asks.

"Yeah hold on." I say, standing up and walking a few feet away, "What's up?"

"Well" my mom says, "I heard about your aunt and uncle splitting up.. I also heard you took the kids."

"Yeah" I reply.

"Well... How's it going?" She asks.

"Good" I say.

"Okay how long are you keeping them?" She questions.

"As long as I can." I reply.

"Skylar you're only 18 are you sure you can handle this? It's 3 kids you're taking care of. I know you, Adym, and Sawyer are taking care of them but come on Skylar you haven't had kids yet.." Mom explains.

"I know but I can do it." I reply.

"Skylar.. Are you sure you can do it? Look I don't wanna push you to do anything but I want you to know if you need me I'm here for you." She explains.

"Thanks mom.. " i say.

We hang up and I go back to my chair and sit down.

"Are You okay?" Reyna asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you ready to film?" I ask.

They nod and I continue the YouTube video.

Later that night

I walk out of the bedroom and find the kids sitting with Adym and Sawyer.

"Reyna go take your shower so you can go to bed." I say, standing by the doorway with her clothes.

"Sky can't I stay up a little longer??" She asks.

"You have to be up tomorrow to be able to see what the teachers going over." I reply.

"Pleaseee" she begs, "I don't wanna shower right now. It's not like I really need to shower."

I laugh, "That's cute. But no you need to shower and go to bed. I know how your online classes go. So go shower so your brother can get in."

Reyna looks at Jordan and says, "Jordan go shower."

Jordan looks at me, "But I thought Reyna was showering first?"

"Reyna" I say, "Now. Go shower and get it over with okay?"

Reyna sighs, "Okay."

Reyna walks over and I hand her the clothes as she walks to the bathroom. I hear the shower start and her get in. Walking over to the couch, I sit down with Riley and Jordan comes over and sits on my lap.

"Can I please stay up late tonight?" He pleads.

"You have school tomorrow." I reply.

"But it's only online school." He explains.

"Maybe if it was a different situation then yes but you have school tomorrow Jordan so you're going to bed. That's my final answer so the conversation is over." I reply, grabbing my phone.

Jordan sighs, "How come Riley can stay up?"

"Because Riley's older." I reply.

Jordan stands up and goes to play video games with the boys. Pretty soon Reyna finishes her shower and gets dressed and walks over to me. I look at Jordan and he walks into the bedroom to shower. Reyna sits down and wants me to braid her hair so I do two dutch braids as I talk to the girls. Once Jordan finishes his shower he gets into his pajamas and sits next to me.

"Come on" I say, finishing Reyna's braids, "Let's go to bed."

"Nooo" Jordan whines, "Please can we stay up longer??"

"No come on." I reply, "I'll let you guys sit in our bed."

I bring them into the bedroom and Reyna lays on it while Jordan sits in my arms. I sit there for a few minutes before they fall asleep. I lay Jordan on the bed and walk into the living room and see Adym fixing the air mattress while Sawyer fixes up the couch. Once the beds are made, Adym takes Jordan from the bedroom and moves him to the couch. I walk in as well and pick Reyna up and move her to the air mattress. We make sure they're covered up once we set them down.

"Don't worry about them" Riley says, "They sleep through everything and anything."

I nod, "Okay."

Adym stands up, "I think I'm gonna finish editing my song.."

As Adym walks into the bedroom I look at Riley, "You going to bed as well or are you gonna stay up?"

"It's been a long day ya know with the flight and all and I already showered so I think I'm just gonna go to bed." She says, walking over to the air mattress.

I give her a quick hig before saying goodnight and walking into the bedroom to go to bed.

Riley's Pov

I lay on the air mattress and think about my new surroundings. I'm in a nice apartment with my cousin and her boyfriend and his brother and my siblings. Skylars like my sister and I love being with her it's just I miss mom and dad. I fight back tears as I think of them splitting up. I can't let Reyna and Jordan see my cry, they'll just be sad and wanna sleep with Skylar. She's already done so much for us. She didn't have to take us in but she did and this is only a two bedroom apartment with a puppy. She's trying her best to care for us but I wanna help her more. It's hard for me to be tough and a big sister at the same time. I begin to feel tears stream down my face as I lay in bed. Suddenly, Skylar and Adym's bedroom door opens a little bit and I immediately hide my face. Suddenly, I feel something on me and I look up to see Pablo.

I lay in bed and pet Pablo. Tears continue to go down my face as I lay in bed. I sniffle a few times, trying to breath through my nose. Suddenly, the bedroom door opens again and I jump.

Tbc..