Chapter 170

All through dinner Adym's hand caressed my thigh. Kayla and I are talking when Adym's Hands raises up to my inner thigh and squeezes lightly. I jump and begin laughing at what kayla said before pushing Adym's hand away and shooting him a quick glare. He chuckles before turning and talking to sawyer.

Adym's hand continues up and down my thigh until he goes down to my knee and begins to lift up my dress. To get him to stop I put my hand on his knee and slowly move it up which makes him stop.

"So I'm super excited for tomorrow but at the same time I'm really nervous" Kayla expresses.

"You'll do fine" I reassure her while I move my hand up to Adym's zipper.

He bites his lip as his mom asks him a question.

"Oh" Adym coughs, "Yeah um.. my Ugh- my youtube channel is doing good"

"Are you still making money?" She asks

I move my hand over to Adym's dick and squeeze which makes him cough a couple times so he doesn't moan.

"Yeah" he coughs, "I'm- y-yeah"

He moves my hand away and he takes a deep breath, "Sorry I just- got some water that um- I choked on.."

His mom gives him a weird look before chuckling and continuing, "So are you gonna be moving back to sac any time soon?"

Once again I move his hand up to his zipper and unzip it.

"Um- no not right now" he breaths, "It's just- ummm- you know I really really like LA um- right now"

Adym bites his lip really hard as everyone listens to what he's saying. Nick gives him a weird look then looks at me but I shrug. Everyone continues to talk as I play with his zipper. He looks at me slightly irritated when I look and see he has a boner. I hold back a laugh as he shoots me a dirty look.

After dinner the waiter comes up and asks if we'd like dessert. Everyone agrees except Adym who looks at me, wanting to go back to the room,

"Um I think we're oka-"

"What do you have?" I interrupt

The waiter lists off everything so I order cake.

Adym rolls his eyes and looks at me.

"Sounds Good right?" I smile innocently

He moves uncomfortably in his seat, "uh- Yeah"

As we eat dessert Adym looks impatient and eager. He sighs and rests his hand on my thigh. Once we're done with dessert we all pay and get ready to go.

"Hey wanna walk on the beach?" My mom asks

Everyone agrees except Adym who just looks at me. As we all stand up Adym pretends to bend over and tie his shoe in his seat.

"Um we'll meet you there in a couple minutes since he's tying his shoe" I inform everyone

Everyone begins walking off as Adym looks at me,

"Babe do we have to go?"

I smile, "Come on baby you'll be good"

Adym rolls his eyes, "It's fucking noticeable"

"No it's not I mean I can't even see it that much-"

Adym stands up and you can clearly see he has a boner especially since his pants are tight.

"Well.." I try to reassure him

"Don't even try to tell me this isn't noticeable" he eyes me.

"Baby" I kiss his cheek, "Lets go to the beach.."

"Skylarrrrr" he whines

"Adymmmmm" i mimic him

Adym looks around before whispering, "I have a fucking boner come on I need you"

"Okay and you pissed me off today-"

"that's different-"

"then you teased me so I did the same to you-"

"And look where that got us!" He exclaims

"Just stay behind me-"

"People are gonna be on the side of me and see it" I say

"Bruh come on" He pleads

"Adym you can go into the room and take care of it" I state

He eyes me, "no. I want you"

"Get a jacket then cause I wanna go to the beach" I smile

"But we can compromise and have sex then-"

"Adym just think of it as payback for pranking me" I wink and begin walking off

"Babe stopppp" He huffs and sits down

"Don't worry I'll help you later" I smirk and keep walking

"Baby stopppp" he whines I sigh and walk back,

"Want me to get you a coat to hold or sum?"

He rolls his eyes, "Or we could just go back to the room and-"

"Just walk behind me or hold my purse or sum" I shrug

"Yeah lemme just carry your purse" he huffs

"you'll be a good boyfriend" I smile innocently

"Do you know how awkward that's gonna be if my parents see me have a boner-"

"You're a sexual being" I sigh, "Here take my purse and just block it. I'll walk close to you and try to cover it too" I hold back a laugh

"I fucking hate this" he grumbles and takes the purse as we begin walking to the beach.

"I love you baby" I kiss his neck

"If you loved me you'd make it up to me" He looks at me hopefully

I giggle, "we'll see"

Tbc

Best friends brotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara