chapter 72

"Whats up?" I say, walking into the bedroom.

"You never told me what type of video you're doing for Jake Paul" Adym says, trying not to sound Jealous.

"He just had me dress up and dance in the back." I reply, "I didn't know you watch Jake Paul"

"I don't, I was doing a reaction video. Skylar, I was watching the video and you can see your ass in that bikini. Only I can stare and see your ass. And besides, it's Jake paul!! He's not even your boyfriend!! (The video is 12 days of christmas. Ik ik Christmas is over but I was not boutta listen to every song. I don't love his videos or songs but I don't hate him.. That's just my opinion.)"

"Baby, I was in the back. You could barely see me." I explain.

"I could see your brown ass even if you were in the back. Come on, don't act like you can't see yourself." He says.

"You have to stare to find me." I say.

"Baby, only I can see your body no one else!" He whines.

"No one else is seeing my body. It's just my butt and you can't fully see me." I explain, "Besides, it's his video. I don't think he'd take it down for me. It's fine."

Adym looks at the computer then at me, "Fine.."

Walking out of the room, I sit on the couch. Man, if it bothers him about by outfit in Jake's video, what's he gonna think about Jake trying to kiss me and asking me out.. I really need to tell him but how's he gonna react? I don't know if I should tell Adym now or later... If I let him get over that maybe he won't be as mad..

Later that night// 8:45 pm

Walking into the bathroom, I strip down to nothing and turn the shower on.. Okay, I can't wait. I need to tell Adym after shower. Once the water gets warm, I jump in and wash my body and hair. After my shower, I put on some shorts with a Hoodie. As I walk out of the bathroom, Adym's walking into the bedroom.

"Hey babygirl" he smiles.

"Hey baby" I smile.

"What're you doing?" He asks.

"Just got out of the shower and I'm getting ready for bed so I can get up early and leave for class." I explain.

"Alright." He says, hugging me.

As we hug, I take a deep breath, "Baby?"

"Yeah?" He says, still hugging me.

"Can we talk?" I ask.

Adym lets go of me and looks concerned, "Yeah, about what?"

We sit on the bed and I look down at my hands as I say, "Well.. Okay, so I was with Jake yesterday."

"Okay..." He says, slowly.

"And we talked about YouTube over lunch and um.." I say.

"Yeah??" Adym says concerned.

"Okay, so after lunch he tried to kiss me-" I try to say.

Adym interrupts me,"You didn't kiss him right?!"

"No baby, but he also asked me out.." I explain.

"Skylar" Adym says seriously, "What did you say?"

"Before I could say anything, a bunch of supporters ran up to him. I tried saying no but I got cut off. I swear I was gonna say no. It's been bugging me all day and I really wanted to tell you.." I sigh.

Adym looks at me for a few seconds, "You swear you didn't say yes or anything?"

"I swear. Why the hell would I say yes?! I don't like him!!" I exclaim.

Adym chuckles, "Okay.. Thanks for telling me. Night babygirl."

He smiles and plants a kiss on my forehead. As much as he acts like he's not bothered, I can tell he's jealous. As I get in bed, I think about college as I drift off to sleep..

Next day// 7 am

Waking up, I turn and find Adym hugging me from behind as we sleep. Slowly I remove his arms and get out of bed. Walking into the bathroom, I wash my face and begin my makeup.

 Walking into the bathroom, I wash my face and begin my makeup

After I finish my makeup, it's around 8 am.. Class starts at 9:15 am. Walking into the closet, I pick out an outfit.

Once I pick out my outfit and get my stuff together it's around 8:45

Walking to the bed, I plant a kiss on Adym's cheeck, "Bye baby, love you"

He opens his eyes, sleepily, "Bye babygirl, love you too."

As I walk out of the bedroom, I shut the door and grab an Apple from the kitchen. As I leave the apartment, I think college... I get the feeling I'm gonna see someone I know there.. Fortunately, it's not Jake.. Is it? Who is it?? I get this weird feeling..

(Skip the half hour drive) College

Walking onto campus, I pick up my schedule from the office and begin reading it as I walk. As I'm walking, I go on my phone and check the time.. Class starts soon. Pulling out my schedule, my first class starts in ten minutes but I don't know where I go.. Turning around, I begin walking back to the office, looking at my schedule when someone runs into me.

"Sorry" we both say at the same time..

I look up from my schedule and phone to see him standing in front of me... Crap..

Tbc....

Okay so did y'all see his new tattoos?! Omfg they look amazing and he looks so good!!😭😍