Will something happen between us?

Recap

I read Adym's last dm and I blushed. I couldn't believe he called me beautiful. I go and look out my window to see adym sitting by the window as well, he looks up and he can see me. I wave, and smile. He smiles and waves. I close the curtain and get into my bed, turning out the light, I go to sleep. 

End of recap

Next Morning 

Skylars pov

I wake up, and stretch. I reach over and grab my phone. Checking the time I see it's 9:00 am. I set my phone down, and walk into my bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I dry off, wrap a towel around me, and walk over to my closet to pick out an outfit.

 After my shower I dry off, wrap a towel around me, and walk over to my closet to pick out an outfit

Once, I have my outfit on I, open my curtains to see a shirtless Adym walking around. Oh my god, don't stare. I continue to look at Adym when he suddenly turns around I jump and pretend I'm grabbing something. You think he saw me? I hope not.. I turn around and go sit down to do my makeup, in the corner of my eye I see Adym looking through his window at me. Don't look, just do your makeup.... 

Finishing my makeup, I stand up and look at myself one more time

Finishing my makeup, I stand up and look at myself one more time. I look at my hair and I don't like the ponytail so I take it out and leave my hair as is. I look at myself again I like what I see. Okay, I'm starting to feel myself, I'm lookin good! I still feel Adym looking at me so I turn around and begin walking like I'm  frikin Beyonce or something and suddenly, I trip over my own shoes! I fall on the floor and look back giving the death glare to my converse I threw on the floor yesterday. Crap, Adym just saw me fall. I jump up trying not to show how embarrassed I look, I already looked stupid so there's no going back on that one.. I try so hard not to scream in pain from stubbing my toe. But lemme just say THAT FRIKIN HURT!!!!!!  Man, it's amazing how you can go from feeling yourself and walking like Beyonce, to face planting on the floor and wanting to murder your shoe even though it's not alive..

Adym's Pov

I wake up, get out of bed and stretch. As I get out of bed, I turn around and see Skylar's curtain open. I put a shirt on and sit by the window watching her put on her makeup. As she stands up and looks at herself in the mirror, she takes out her ponytail and leaves it like that. She turns around and starts walking. Oh my god, she fell! I giggle a little but stop. I look closer to see if she's okay. But out of nowhere she jumps up like nothing happened. Man, if I tripped over something or just fell, I would be on the floor screaming and murdering whatever I tripped on.. Suddenly kayla comes up the stairs and screams my name, I jump up and walk to the door.

Adym: yeah?

Kayla: Wanna go to the mall with Skylar and I today?

Adym: yeah why not, Soi going?

kayla: yeah

Adym: k

Skylars pov

I get a text from Kayla and she's asking me if I'm still going shopping today. Crap, I forgot to ask Nick!! I run downstairs to find Nick at the table, eating.

Skylar: hey, can i go to the mall today?

Nick: When are you gonna be home?

Skylar: I don't know..

Nick: Who you goin with?

Skylar: Kayla and her brothers.

Nick: K

Skylar:Thanks Nick!

nick: got money?

Skylar: yeah

I text kayla and tell her I'm going so she says she'll pick me up in 5 minutes. I go upstairs and grab my purse and make sure i have my money. I look out my window to see Adym, Sawyer, and Kayla get in the car. Adym pulls out and parks in front of my house. I run downstairs and say bye to Nick. I stop at the door so I don't look desperate and I open the door and walk out. While I'm getting in the car I say hi to Sawyer, hug Kaya, and smile and say hi to Adym. We get to the mall and Kayla and I decide to go to forever 21, Adym and Sawyer decide to go to Tilly's. Kayla and I shop around for about 4 more hours, cuz that's just what we do.

 I check the time and it says 1:30, I tell Kayla and we decide to text the boys and meet at the food court for lunch. We all meet and decide to get Thai food. In line, Kayla's to my right, Adym's to my left and Soi is to the left of Adym. As I'm waiting for Kayla to order, I feel a hand slip into mine. I look down and see Adym's hand and I smile looking up. Adym smiles back and we stare into each other's eyes until kayla finishes ordering and turns around waiting for me. Adym and i jump and let go of our hands.

We ordered our food, and sat down to eat. Kayla sat on my right, Adym sat in front of me and Sawyer sat in front of Kayla. As we're eating and talking, I feel Adym's foot touch mine. I blush and try to hide it, by covering my face with my hand. Kayla looks at me and gives me that, "You see a cute boy or something? Where?" trust me Kayla, I see a hot boy and he's right in front of me... You don't even know..... I give Kayla that "No" look and she continues to eat.

After we eat, we go back to my house to hang out and it's around 3:00. I go to put my bags upstairs but I have so many I need help caring them, so Adym volunteers to help me. We go upstairs to my room, i set down my bags and I turn around almost running into Adym. 

Skylar: Sorry

Adym: It's okay

Fair warning , Adym and Skylar will be kissing and there's some tongue action up in there so if you don't like it, skip ahead. Also, this is my first kissing scene/tongue action so bare with me here!

We stare into each others eyes and Adym leans in and kisses me. Suddenly, I feel Adym's tongue on my lips asking for entrance. I don't do it because I know if I do, it might lead to something else and Kayla, Soi and my brother are here soo.. I hear Adym grunt and suddenly Adym grabs my butt and I jump, opening my mouth for air and Adym takes his chance and slides his tongue in my mouth. We continue to make out and I hear Nick getting ready to come out of his room so i break the kiss and head towards my door.

Okay, it's over now, you can continue reading!

Nick opens his door and Adym and I are walking out my door.

Skylar: thanks for helping me carry my bags

Adym: No problem

Nick: ayye man!

Nick and Adym do their handshake. I would describe it but it's to confusing sooo.... We get to the bottom of the stairs and I go sit next to Kayla. Crap, Adym sits next to me and nick sits to his right..... Welp, now I can't focus on what we're watching... We all decide to watch central intelligence. During the movie I see Adym's hand slip between us. Suddenly, his hand touches my hand and I smile. After the movie we watch Baywatch.  After Baywatch I look at the clock and it's about 9:00 and Nick lets Kayla, Adym and soi know they can stay the night and hang out if they want. Kayla says she'll text her mom and I see Adym smile and bite his lip.....Will something happen between us?