Chapter 127

I go downstairs and sit on the couch next to the kids. They watch cartoons for a few minutes before going outside. Since I have nothing to do, I go outside and watch them. I really need to record a youtube video but I don't wanna go upstairs,

"Riley?"

"Yeah?" She says, sitting down next to me.

"Can you do me a favor and go to my room and grab my camera and my makeup bag please?" I ask.

She nods and runs upstairs. Look, I know you're probably thinking why can't you go upstairs yourself? Why can't you face Adym? Are you that lazy? And yes, I'm very lazy. And yes I could've gone upstairs but I wanted to let Adym cool down. I dunno why he suddenly wants kids like wr just got back together and he wants kids. I'm 18 years old!! I'm just not ready right now. Riley comes back downstairs with my things and sits down,

"What're you gonna do?"

"I think I'm gonna try and recreate one of James Charles makeup videos.." I say, thinking, What was Adym doing?"

"He looked frustrated but he was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. He said he was thinking." Riley replies.

"Oh" I shrug, setting up my camera and makeup.

"Are you guys okay?" She asks.

"Yup" I reply.

Once everything's set up, I begin recording.

After Recording

I finish recording and look at myself in the mirror. Actually, I don't look so bad. Riley and the kids are playing with Pablo when Sawyer walks outside and asks what I'm doing.

"Editing. Why?" I respond.

"I was thinking about going live." He replies.

"Go ahead" I say, plugging in my headphones.

As I edit my YouTube video, Pablo runs over and sits with me. Suddenly, Adym walks outside without looking at me,

"I'm going to In-N-Out does anyone want anything?"

Reyna and Jordan ask for a burger and want to go.

"Ask your cousin." Adym replies.

The kids ask me and I tell them they can go so they race to Adym's car. Riley walks over and sits down next to Sawyer and joins his live.

Later that night/ 11 pm.

The kids are all in bed and Sawyers in his room doing his own thing. Adym's in the bedroom where he's been all day since the fight. I'm sitting on the couch, looking at edits when I finally decide to go take a shower. Walking upstairs, I find Adym spread out on the bed, staring into space. Pablo runs upstairs with me and jumps on Adym. Immediately Adym smiles and pets him while glancing at me. I walk into the bathroom and take a quick shower before getting in bed next to Adym. I wanna talk to him but I don't know what to say...

Silence fills the air unt I hear Adym's voice in the pitch black room, "Babygirl?"

"Yeah baby?" I reply.

"I love you.." He says, leaning over and kissing my cheek, "And I'm sorry.."

"I'm sorry baby" I say, "I just don't know about having kids right now. Last year I finally became eligible to vote and I love you so much. I'm not even old enough to drink and you will be able to drink this year. I'm just afraid you might find someone else when we have a kid."

"I'm sorry babygirl. I put so much pressure on you. It's just I really wanna have a child to call my own. Just being with Riley, Reyna, Jordan, and you makes me so happy. I realized how perfect of a mother you'd be. The kids are so amazing and I dunno.. I guess I just couldn't wait to start our own family." He explains.

"I get it. It'd be amazing to start a family together-"

"So.. Does that mean wr can start a family now?" He asks.

I chuckle, "Let's take this one day at a time. You're doing amazing with your youtube videos and your music and I know you want kids but that would slow down everything for us. Kids take a lot of work and I'm doing YouTube and I haven't even gone to college yet. I'm thinking we should take it slow. You continue your music and YouTube channel and I'll continue my channel and maybe in a year or two we can talk about a family. Besides, we should cherish our age while we can."

"Alright" Adym agress, "But I'll be checking in with you in one to two years.. I can't wait to start a family with you babygirl."

"Baby it all takes time." I reply, turning on my side.

Adym sighs, "I wonder what our kids will look like."

"Adym calm down" I laugh, "We have two years to think about it. Don't start acting like we're having a kid right away."

Silence once again fills the air as we lay in bed. We're both awake and we know it, but it feels as if there's nothing left to say.. I shut my eyes and try to picture Adym and I starting a family together.. Will we last that long?