Chapter27

Recap

Adym looks at me and smiles. He looks nervous, it's so cute!! I wonder why he's nervous until I see him take a deep breath and say, "Skylar, will you be my girlfriend?"

Oh. My. God.

End of recap

Skylar: Yes. 

Adym and I hug and he kisses me. We look into each others eyes, and kiss again. Suddenly, I hear the bathroom door open, and I jump, ending the kiss and quickly walking over to the bathroom door to meet Kayla. She smiles at me and we begin talking as we walk out the door and I quickly turn around and smile at Adym. Adym blushes and smiles back. Look, I know you're probably thinking, Why didn't you keep kissing him? He loves you and you jumped and ran off with kayla when she came! Like okay, whatever. I love Adym but I still need to explain what happened what happened between Adym and I so calm down!

Kayla: So, what're you doing today?

Skylar: I don't know (Hehe IDK~Ricco Out today!! Sorry, I just had to promo!)

Kayla: Wanna go to the mall?

Skylar: I'll have to let you know. My phone died (Not really, Nick has it and I need to get it back.) and I can't find my charger. I'm gonna look for it and then text you, but I have to ask my parents so I'll let you know.

Kayla: okay, if not, that fine.

We get in the car, and go back to our homes. My parents go to their room to unpack and Nick and I go up the stairs to our rooms.

As soon as our parents shut the door, I look at Nick and hold my hand out. Nick looks at me questioningly, "Can I help you? I'm tryna get to my room and you're blocking the way."

I look at him like he's stupid, "My phone."

Nick and I look at each other not breaking eye contact, until Nick's phone rings and he looks at it, "Okay fine!"

Nick pulls my phone out of his pocket and answers his phone. Covering his phone he looks at me, "Okay move out the way. If I find you with Adym again, I'm telling mom and dad. Got it?"

I get excited holding my phone, "Okay, thanks Nick!"

I turn around and run to my room checking social media. I do a little dance, because I'm happy to have my phone. Putting my earbuds in, I listen to X by Lil Uzi Vert. I'm so happy to have my phone!! Suddenly, my phone buzzes and I got a text from Adym.

Adym: So you got your phone back?

Sky: How'd you know?

Adym: Look out the window.

I turn and face the window, to find Adym sitting by the window, smiling. Welp, he just saw me dance..That's embarrassing..

Sky: Oh.. How long have you been watching?

Adym: Long enough to see your cute little happy dance lmao

Sky: smh we will never speak of that moment lmao

Adym: Yeah, I was sitting by the window when i saw your door fly open and you walk in so calm. Then you shut your door and start dancing lmao you're a good dancer

Sky: Thanks for lying to me

Adym: Fr you're a good dancer

Sky: Sureeeeee..... Wyd?

Adym: Talking to you. Wbu?

Sky: Talking to you lmao

Later that night

Best friends brotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara