Chapter 30

Recap

We're right next to the hallway bathroom when Nick's door opens.. 

End of recap

Skylar's Pov

I jump, and quickly push Adym into the bathroom and close the door, leaning on it. Nick shuts the door and turns around facing me.

I smile, "Morning"

Nick looks at me questioningly, "Morning?.......... What are you doing up this early?"

I look at him with a blank expression, "Ugh you know.. just getting an early start. I got a busy schedule today."

Nick looks at me, not believing a word I said, "Like what?"

I look at him annoyed, "What are you doing up early?"

Nick looks at me like I'm dumb, "mom and dad are back home so now I can go to work early to leave early. Duh."

Makes sense... "Sorrryyy. Calm down, you act like I work at Nike."

Nick rolls his eyes and walks towards me, "Whatever, move out the way. I gotta go to the bathroom and shower."

I jump, "No!"

Nick stops in his tracks, "What??"

I think quickly, "Ugh no! I'm going to the bathroom first.."

Nick looks at me and I can tell he's not about to have it, but he remains calm, "Sky, you have your own bathroom. Use it."

Nick tries to push me but I hold onto the door, "No!!! Stop Nick!! Go away I was here first!!"

Nick stops pushing me and crosses his arms, "Stop Skylar! Move now!! I got work soon and I'm not about to let you make me late!!"

I stand my ground, "Well let me use the bathroom then!!"

Nick glares at me, "SKYLAR!!! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BATHROOM!!!! Oh my god use it!!"

I cross my arms and glare at him, "You use it! I'm using this one!"

Nick runs his hand through his hair, "Oh my god what's wrong with your bathroom?!"

I shrug, "Nothing, i just wanna use this one that's all."

Nick, "Skylar use your frickin bathroom!!!"

Suddenly I hear our mom, "Kids, you okay? We didn't know you're up. Everything all right up there?"

Nick opens his mouth to speak but I quickly speak, "yeah mom everything's good!!"

Mom: Okay, if you say so.

I look at Nick expectantly, "Okay, you can use my bathroom. Now let me use the bathroom in peace. There's something called privacy.."

Nick continues to stand there, "Skylar stop trying to piss me off this morning! I have no time for you right now I have work!!"

I continue to protest, "but-"

Suddenly our mom calls our names, we look at the bottom of the stairs to find our mom with her arms crossed, looking at us.

I smile innocently, "Heyyy mom.."

My mom smiles, "Hey sweetie. What's going on up here?"

I look at my mom confused, "Nothing. Why?"

My mom looks at me with a "I'm not stupid" look and says, "Well, it sounds like somethings going on up here, so whats up?"

I look at my mom, "Noth-"