Chapter 106

Next day

I get up early and wake the kids up. They get up and eat breakfast. As they eat, I go on my phone and get an email from my manager. I guess there's a big meet and greet and they want me and Adym to go to it.

Later that Day

Adym walks into the living room while Riley's coloring with the kids. I'm sitting on the couch, emailing my manager back. Adym smiles as he walks over to the fridge and grabs a water bottle,

"Babygirl we got the house! We can move in today if we want."

"That's amazing baby!! Did you get the email about the meet and greet?" I ask.

He nods, "Yeah do you wanna do it?"

"Yeah, it sounds like fun. Plus we get to meet our supporters and the tickets are cheap." I say.

Reyna looks up, "What about us?"

Riley scolds Reyna, "Reyna mind your own buisness."

"Riley shut up! Just let me ask a question!!" Reyna says, annoyed.

"You're telling me to shut up?! You're younger than me so you don't tell me what to do, little brat!!" She exclaims.

"Make me." Reyna says, crossing her arms.

"Reyna just mind your own buisness it's that simple!!" She exclaims.

"Okay you guys calm down. There's no reason to argue." I say.

Riley and Reyna glare at each other before Riley goes on her phone.

"Okay so if we move today we'll probably be able to finish moving by tomorrow or Friday. It all depends on how fast we go." Adym explains

I nod, "Okay well the kids finished class so I mean if Sawyers ready to start moving then we can go. But what about the kids?"

Riley adds, "We can help you."

Reyna sighs, "Riley mind your own buisness."

Riley rolls her eyes, "I'm tryna help, unlike you so you can be quiet Reyna."

Sawyer walks out and Adym explains everything. Sawyer says he's ready so Adym runs out to get a moving trailor while Sawyer and I get boxes ready to move. Pretty soon Adym comes back and Riley tells the kids to grab something small and move stuff to the trailor and car.

1 hour later

We finally load up the car and the trailor and drive to the new house. Riley gets the kids out of the car while Sawyer, Adym, and I unpack and go into the house. Riley and Jordan run inside and look around while Riley helpa unpack. Reyna continues to argue with Riley while we unpack so I just have the kids go play in the house while we continue to unload the boxes.

Hour and a half later

We all drive back to the house and spend another hour loading the car. Once everything's loaded we go back to the house to try and move as much stuff as we can today. Reyna and Jordan are upstairs playing with Pablo while we unpack. The kida begin to exhausted so I lay out some blankets in the living room for them. As the kids go to sleep, Adym helps me bring some boxes into our room. I bend over to set the box down when I feel Adym slap my butt. I turn and look to see him smirking,

"What? I can't help it. You got a fat butt."

I walk over and plant a kiss on his lips, "Well you gotta contain yourself until we finish moving where we have our own room."

"Well then we better hurry up and move" he says, squeezing my butt as he walks past me.

We go down stairs and continue to bring boxes upstairs into our room while Sawyer moves his boxes and Riley gets the kitchen items. I set another box down and turn to leave and almost run into Adym. He leans in, planting a kiss on my lips before traveling down my neck. He plants small kisses as he makes his way to my shirt.

"Baby we can't do anything right now." I say, pushing him off.

"But we're all alone and your outfit's so tight on you.." He smirks.

I kiss his neck, leaving a hickey, "There. I gave you a hickey until we can actually do something. Okay?"

Walking past him, I go back downstairs to get more boxes.

Later that night// 1 am

I lay in bed thinking about our new house. It's such a nice house and there's so much room. It's dark in the bedroom and everything's silent but I know Adym's awake. He didn't have much to do since everything's packed up and he knew I was tired so he decided to shut out the light and get in bed. His muscular arms rest, around my waist. I know he's thinking about something because he usually talks to me when he can't sleep and I try to help him sleep.

Adym whispers, "Babygirl?"

"Hm?" I answer.

"Are you sleeping?" He asks.

"No" I whisper, "Why?"

"I'm just wondering if you're awake.." He mumbles, "Babygirl how many kids would you want?"

Tbc..