Chapter 115

I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom. Apparently Adym hears me and asks if everything's okay. I say yes and unlock the door after using the restroom.

"Babygirl why do you have to lock the bathroom door? You act like you're hiding something. You just seem different." He says.

"I dunno.. I guess I'm acting different because I'm exhausted." I reply.

"I can give you some pleasure and make you feel better" he smirks.

"Not now." I say, walking out of the bedroom.

As I walk downstairs and make some cereal. It's around 10 am everyones starting to get up. Adym walks downstairs and kisses my head. He walks into the kitchen and makes some cereal. By now, the kids are walking downstairs and Riley's making their cereal. Adym and I finish eating and clean our dishes.

"Are you feeling better?" Adym asks.

I shrug, "Adym can we talk?"

He looks at me concerned, "Um. Sure."

Adym leans against the counter as I add, "In private? Like upstairs?

He nods and we walk upstairs. I shut the bedroom door and he smirks as he reaches for my hips. I stop him and he just looks at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Why'd you do it?" I mumble.

"What?" He asks, confused.

"We saw you yesterday." I explain.

"Wait who's we? And saw me where?" He says.

"I took the kids and Pablo to the park and afterward I had to go get Riley something from Target and we saw you with some hoe of a girl." I explain..

"Skylar.." He protests.

"YOU KISSED HER!! When we're you gonna tell me? Huh? Or were you even gonna tell me?" I continue.

"I swear I was gonna tell you..." He says, "But let me explain."

"WHEN?!" I exclaim.

He looks down, "I came home and everyone was acting different and I thought something was wrong with you and when I asked, you wouldn't answer. I just didn't wanna make your day worse."

"Yeah you know why the kids were acting weird?! Because they fucking saw you kiss her!! They kept asking me what's going on and saying does he love you?! That hurt Adym!! I had to tell them it's fine when it's not!" I exclaim.

Adym sighs, "I'm sorry but hear me out."

"What?" I say.

"She said she was a fan of me and I'm not gonna be rude to my supporters because they got me here-"

"SO NOT KISSING HER IS RUDE?!" I yell.

I begin to cry as he explains, "No babygirl please don't cry. I love you. I told the girl I had to go and she said wait so I turned around and she kissed me. I went to Target to get a few things and she stopped me.. I think she works there."

"Did you enjoy the kiss?" I ask with a shaky voice.

He looks insulted, "Seriously?! Why the fuck would I enjoy a kiss with someone I'm not dating?!"

I roll my eyes, "Whatever."

"No. Tell me why!" He exclaims, "Let me see the promise ring. Where is it?"

He takes my hand and doesn't see the promise ring. Adym panics and looks around. I point and he looks on the edge of the bed and sees the ring.

"Why'd you take it off?" He asks, hurt.

"I dunno.. Maybe cause I saw you WITH ANOTHER FUCKING GIRL! What'd you get a target? Lemme guess, condoms so you can fuck her later?!" I exclaim.

He looks at me, clearly pissed but at the same time, hurt, "Wow.. So you get mad at me when I have a conversation with a supporter? So what about Dylan?"

"No" I say annoyed, "Don't you dare switch up on me like that! I never kissed Dylan while in a relationship with someone! I never said i hate when you have a conversation with a supporter did I? Yeah it makes me a little jealous when hoes that aren't supporters comment shit on your posts but I don't say anything. You've been popular way longer than me so I'm still getting used to this. Did you even push her away?!"

"I tried to push her away! Besides I bet you had sex with Dylan before!" He exclaims.

"HE WANTED TO BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DID. Oh yeah?" I cross my arms, "And did she stop kissing you?"

"No.. She held onto my arms and I had to push her harder." He explains, "But we all know Dylan likes you so who knows if he kissed you or not?!"

"So you're saying I would cheat?!" I exclaim.

He shrugs, "Maybe.."

"Wow Adym. i can't believe you!!" I exclaim.

As I wipe the tears off my face, I hear Reyna open the door and Riley yell at her to come back down stairs.

"Sky?" Reyna says, afraid, "Are you okay?"

Tears begin forming in my eyes once again as I see Reyna afraid, "It's okay Reyna. Everything's fine."

I reach for her and she runs into my arms and hugs me, "Are you sure? I heard yelling like mom and dad do.."

I hug her tighter, "No it's fine honey. I'm here. We weren't yelling or anything, I promise. Everything's fine okay? Why don't you go sit with Riley and Jordan and watch some cartoons and I'll change clothes and come sit with you.. Maybe we'll do something okay?"

She nods and goes downstairs. I turn and face Adym who looks hurt. Reaching over to my drawer, I don't say anything as I grab a change of clothes and quickly change.

 Reaching over to my drawer, I don't say anything as I grab a change of clothes and quickly change

I walk out of the bathroom without bothering to do my makeup as I finish my dutch braids. Adym looks up at me as he lays on the bed,

"Where are you going?"

"I can't get dressed?" I say, annoyed.

"I'm just curious.." He replies, a little pissed.

As I sit down and put my shoes on, I can tell Adym's looking at me. Standing up, I walk over to the bedroom door and go to walk out when I hear Adym say,

"Wait.."

I turn and face him, "What?"

He asks with a shaky voice, "What about our relationship?"

Tbc..

Don't worry imma update again tonight✌