Chapter 80

Alex's Pov

"What?" I say, walking to class.

"What the fuck did you do?" Dylan exclaims.

"What? With Sky?" I reply.

"Nooo" he says sarcastically, "I'm talking about someone else.. Of course Skylar!!"

"I took her back home. She's exhausted." I say.

"Why'd you hug her so long?" He questions.

"Because she needed a hug. You obviously did some damage to her. Look, why can't you just treat her right?! You say you like her but if you really do, you would care about her feelings and not wanna hurt her! Dylan you're a fuckboy alright? If you really want a girlfriend then treat her right." I explain.

Dylan stops me, "Excuse me?! I'm the only fuckboy?! Don't act like you don't do the same thing. Who's side are you on Alex?! You know you're seriously pissing me off. You act like she's your girlfriend... Are you my friend or not?! Cause you aren't acting like one." Dylan says.

I keep walking, "Yeah I've done some things but Skylars a nice person and she's helped me when I needed her. Dylan we're friends but we're not back in middle school and highschool where you can fuck with any girl you want!!! We're young adults and I'm here so I can be a basketball player! I'm not here to mess with girls feelings! Dylan grow up already! If you two have a problem talk it out but if she won't talk then leave her alone!!"

"Where's my friend Alex? Cause obviously somethings happened. For one thing, don't tell me what to fucking do. Second, go back to your old self. You won't keep friends by being like that, you especially won't keep me as a friend. Don't act like your past never happened."

"I'm not acting like nothing happened in my past! I'm perfectly aware!" I exclaim.

" I'm just saying, We both know all the things you've done. So don't axt like you haven't done anything. Don't make me dig the past up." Dylan says, pushing past me.

I stare at Dylan as he walks off. Walking to class, I sit down and begin taking notes. As much as I try to focus, I can't because I worry about Skylar.

After College//Skylars Pov

I'm sitting on the couch, half asleep when Alex walks in. I jump at the sound of the door. The whole day, I tried to get rest but at the same time I thought about Adym.. I miss him so much..

Alex smiles, "Hey. You okay?"

I nod, waking up, "Yeah, thank you."

"You hungry? Did you eat?" He asks.

"I'm fine, thank you." I reply.

"You're welcome to stay the night if you want. You can take my bed and I'll take the couch." He offers.

"Thank you" I smile, "But I have to go back to my apartment.. I have things to take care of. Do you mind taking me back to college so I can take my car?"

"Yeah, come on." He say, heading for the door.

We walk to Alex's car and drive to the college. As we drive, we talk about our future. He pulls up next to my car.

Before I shut the door I say, "Thank you Alex for letting me stay at your apartment. I feel better."

"Great." He smiles, "it's the least I could do. Let me know if you need anything else."

"Hey do you mind not mentioning this to anyone at school? You know just so there's no rumors?" I ask.

"Yeah no problem. See you tomorrow?" He says.

"Bye" I smile.

Walking to my car, I unlock it and get in. As I pull out, I see Dylan leaving the gym, obviously pissed off. He looks up and sees me and tries to smile. Immediately, I turn on the car and leave.

At the apartment

I walk into the apartment and find Adym exhausted on the couch. He perks up when the doors open. We look at each other, not knowing what to do. Walking past him, I see his head go down into his hands as I walk into the bedroom. Setting my stuff down, I walk back into the living room and look at Adym with his head in his hands. I walk over to him and lift up his chin. Adym looks at me, nervous. I take his hands in mine and look him in the eye.

"Adym" I say, "I love you.."

He looks at me for a few seconds before a big smile appears on his face.

"Babygirl" he says, wrapping his muscular arms arounds me, "I'm sorry. I love you."

"I'm sorry.." I muffle into his chest.

"I just got jealous..." He explains, "He pissed me off so much. He acted like he was better than me and kept one-upping me. It's just..."

When he doesn't finish his sentence I get concerned.

"What?" I say.

"Nothing. I'm just glad we're good." He smiles.

He leans in and gives me a kiss.

"Baby" I say, "You look exhausted."

"Yeah.. I was just nervous. I couldn't stop thinking about our argument. That was our first argument.." He explains.

"Come on, come lay with me and get some rest." I say, pulling him to the bedroom.

"I'm gonna shower real quick." He says, heading for the shower.

I lay down on the bed and go on my phone as he showers. I'm glad we're not fighting anymore. I missed him...❤