Chapter 142

After I finish eating I walk to the room by myself to figure out what I'm wearing tomorrow. As I look for clothes I think about how amazing it's gonna be to see Adym and the kids. The three of them have one week left before summer break.

Once I lay out my clothes I grab some joggers and a calvin klein shirt with my underwear and bra to take them into the bathroom to shower. Before I walk into the bathroom I stop to put my suitcase back on the floor and clean up a little bit. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. I guess one of the girls forgot their room keys. When I open the door I'm surprised to see Jacob standing at the door. He smiles and walks in since I had the door open enough for Ariel or Loren to walk in.

"Oh. Hey" I smile, slightly confused  while shutting the door.

"Hey Beautiful" Jacob smiles.

"Umm.. What's up?" I ask.

"Nothing I just wanted to hang out." He winks.

"I was actually getting ready to shower so maybe tomorrow the five of us can have a movie marathon or something?" I shrug.

He shakes his head, "I was hoping it could just be the two of us."

Jacob walks toward me as his arms begin to snake around my waist. I back up out of his grip which makes him walk toward me again and try to hold my hand but I move it on my hips.

"Jacob-"

He leans in and I put my hand up to block him so he kisses my hand. Jacob opens his eyes and moves my hand.

"Jacob stop okay?" I reply, backing up to my bed.

"Skylar I really like you and I mean look at you. How can I not be attracted to you?!" He smirks.

"Jacob you're 15 years old!!" I exclaim.

"So?! You're 18 (I'm pretty sure.. I keep getting both books mixed up💀). It's only a 3 year difference." He says, walking towards me.

"Jacob I'm not kidding! This isn't funny!!" I mutter.

I push past him and walk over to the door.

"Look I don't have time for this Jacob. I'm sorry I don't feel the same way about you but-"

"Okay I'm 15 but that doesn't mean I can't give it to you right" he winks, following behind me, "I get it. We could get in trouble but come on nobody has to know."

His arms reach for my waist but I push him which causes him to trip and fall backwards. Jacob sits up on his elbows clearly frustrated,

"WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

"YOU JACOB!!" I yell, "I TOLD YOU TO BACK UP AND GET OFF ME JACOB. I'M SORRY I DON'T FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!"

"So?!" He exclaims, getting up, "He doesn't have to know!! It can be a secret! Skylar I really like you-"

"You said you've watched some of my YouTube videos!" I growl.

"I have!" He replies defensively.

"Well I mention my boyfriend in almost every YouTube video so obviously I'm not gonna cheat on him like that! I love him and I care about him!!" I state.

"Who is he?" He questions while getting up.

"Look up Therealriccotho on the internet and Instagram." I roll my eyes while opening the door.

Jacob pulls him up and looks at him. I can see the anger rising in him.

"Whatever" he shrugs, putting his phone away, "I really like you Sky. Can't you see that?"

"You probably say that to every girl you like because you expect them to fall for you!! Because oh my god you're jacob Sartorious (Idfk his last name) and you're so famous oh my god so obviously a girl like me would love you!" I say sarcastically, "But I don't like you like that. I'm sorry Jacob but I have things to do so.."

He sighs and leaves the room and goes back to his. I shut my door and hear his door slam while I walk to the shower. Jacob's just a tour mate and he expects to be more than that but it won't happen. I take a shower and decide to braid my hair before laying in bed. While I finish braiding my hair Loren and Ariel walk in and begin getting ready for bed. Once I finish my braids I lay down and begin watching Netflix.

Next day

I wake up at 9 am and walk down in my pajamas to grab breakfast before getting ready. Today we all get back on the tour bus to begin driving to LA and I have no idea how I'm gonna last on a tour bus with Jacob after last night.

Tbc...