Chapter 152

Skylars Pov

When I finish editing my YouTube video I go on twitter for a little bit when I see my friend liked four tweets that Jacob posted an hour ago saying "Girls can be hella misleading😒" and "How do you "forget" to mention you have a bf? Like I'm just tryna love you" also "Idk why I'm trippin over this girl😒" and "Don't get me wrong, I love y'all but tour can be stressful"

I roll my eyes as I read the comments. All these girls are falling all over him and acting like they know whats going on. I try to ignore those tweetd and go on instagram but he has one of the most popular stories right now. All he's talking about is how he was into this girl on tour and she played along but when he tried talking to her about it she said she had a boyfriend. So apparently I fOrGoT to mention I have a boyfriend.

Like excuse me?! No. He said he followed me and loved my page and me but if he actually checks my page he clearly sees I have a boyfriend. And how do I play along? I never did play along. I was nice to him but when he tried to come on me I didn't like it.

After reading that I'm pretty pissed so I throw my phone on the bed and walk downstairs to get something to drink when I hear Adym in the kitchen saying,

"Where is she? Oh she's upstairs editing a YouTube video or something."

I walk past him to the fridge when he smiles and wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me over to where he's standing and I see he's live.

"Hey" I smile while he kisses my cheek.

Everyone begins asking why I'm not on tour so I tell them I wanted to be with the kids since they're leaving.

I look at Adym as he's watching the live and I kiss his cheek, "I gotta go upstairs and upload my YouTube video."

Everyone begins commenting and asking me to stay except for a few people. As I walk upstairs I think about tour. The fact that someone talks about their shit on social media is beyond low.

Later that night

As I lay on the couch Adym is sitting next to me while Reyna is leaning against me and Jordan is sitting on Adym's lap. Riley looks up at us,

"I'm gonna miss you guys."

"We're gonna miss you too but come on I'm sure you won't miss us as much when you're with your mom again." I reply.

Riley shrugs,"I doubt that." and turns her attention back to the tv.

As we watch tv I notice Jordan and Reyna are asleep so Adym picks up Jordan while I get Reyna and carry them to bed. Once they're tucked in we walk out towards the couch when Adym slaps my butt.

"Thick" he smirks.

I roll my eyes and giggle as we walk downstairs. Riley stands up and yawns, "I guess I better go to bed. I have to get up tomorrow and pack everything."

I nod sadly, "Okay, night."

Riley walks past us and goes to bed so we decide to go to our room. Adym turns off the tv while I turn off the lights and we walk upstairs to our room. While I change into my pajamas Adym watches me intently.

When I lay down in bed I feel Adym grab my butt again before sliding off my shorts

"What are you doing?" I laugh lightly.

"Sleep without your clothes off babygirl. I wanna admire you." He states.

"Baby I'm fine in this." I yawn.

"Then sleep in your bra and underwear?" He asks.

"Baby" I reply, "I'm tired and I'm tryna go to sleep. Maybe tomorrow?"

"Then just keep your pants off" he whispers seductively.

"Whatever" I state before pulling off my pants and turning over to go to sleep.

4 am

I wake up to sudden crying which scares the shit out of me cause for all I know someones hurt...

Tbc..