chapter 69

I find Adym in bed with.. A girl?

I yell, "WHAT THE FUCK ADYM?!"

Adym stops what he's doing and says, "Skylar no! It's not what it looks like!!"

Adym laughs a little as he says, "Hold on. Can you give me a minute so I can get dressed and then I'll explain everything."

"Why the hell is this funny?!" I say walking up to him.

"No stop! I swear it's not what it looks like!!" He smiles a little.

He goes to push me away but I walk over and push him over, ready to beat that girl then yell at Adym. Once I push Adym over, he falls on the bed, laughing. I look down to find some pillows with a wig on too, making it look like a person.

I glare at Adym who's laughing, "What the actual fuck Adym?!"

Adym tries to calm down as he reaches out for me, "Babygirl.." Is all he manages to say while laughing.

"Don't babygirl me, you scared the shit outta me. I was ready to beat that girl and drag her out of the house." I say, crossing my arms.

"It's just a prank babe" he laughs.

"Very funny" I say sarcastically.

Adym grabs his camera and points it towards me, "What do you have to say?"

"Your prank can kiss my ass." I chuckle, walking to the door.

Adym wraps up his prank and comes and sits with me on the couch.

"I love you" he says smiling.

"I love you to" I say, blushing.

Adym begins laughing again, "I didn't know how you'd react. Your reactions are priceless."

"Well I've had enough boyfriends like that. I refuse to let anything happen like that again." I sigh.

"Hey" Adym nudges my arm, "I love you. I'd never do anything like that to you."

"Thank you" I smile.

Adym and I sit and cuddle and talk about random stuff. He's known me since I was born and he knows about all the stuff I've been through. After about 15 minutes, we decide the three of us are going to Target to shop. We grab our stuff and walk down to Adym's car. We drive to Target and shop around. As we walk, I see a basketball and I begin to mess around.

Adym laughs, "Just wait until you bream something."

I roll my eyes, "I have to have someone guard me. Come on"

Adym looks around before saying, "Alright. Pass the ball."

Adym and I mess around in the isles and play a small game of basketball. After playing, we go back to shopping. Once we purchase our items, we go back to the apartment and make Tacos. After we eat, I mess around with Adym who's on his phone.

I throw a small basketball at Adym and say, "Think fast"

The ball bounces off his head and I hold back my laugh as I say, "Baby, are you okay?"

Adym looks at me without saying a word. We look at each other for a few seconds before he laughs and walks over to me. He picks me up as I laugh and throws me on his bed.

Laughing, he says, "That's for hitting me with the basketball."

I giggle, "That didn't even hurt! Stop being a baby!"

Adym smiles, "Whatever."

Adym turns to walk off but I grab his arm and pull him back.

"Babyyyy" I whine, "Sit with me!!"

He smiles, "Okay, I'll lay with you. But only for a little bit, I wanna play video games."

Laying down next to me, Adym plants a kiss on my forehead and wraps his arm around me.

"So when does college start?" He asks.

"In two days." I reply.

"I'm gonna miss you while you're gone." He whines.

"I'll miss you to." I say, smiling.

"So, I was thinking.." He says, "Maybe you can start a YouTube channel?"

"Umm" I say, "I don't know.. I have college and I'm gonna be busy.."

"Well if you're gonna prank me back or if people ask you questions and wanna see more of you, what're you gonna do?" He asks.

"I don't know.. We'll have to see what happens. I might." I answer.

"Okay" He says, happily.

Adym sits up, "Imma go play video games."

"Okay, I'm gonne shower., I say, sitting up.

"Need help?" He smirks.

"I think I can manage" I chuckle, "I might need help with something later though.."

Walking into the shower, I strip down to nothing and get under the hot water. As I wash my body, I think about what Adym said.. Should I start a YouTube channel? As I wash the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair, I try to picture my self doing YouTube.. After my shower, I dry off and put some sweats and an oversized hoodie on. Braiding my hair, I begin thinking about college.. There's so much going on right now, do I really wanna start a YouTube channel? I'll be super busy and I might not have time to do as much stuff with Adym.. He makes me so happy and I love him so much, I wanna make sure I have time to be with him. A YouTube channel takes a lot of time... Could I pull it off? Peeking into the living room, I see Adym and Sawyer playing video games. These people right here, are some of the most amazing people I know. They make me happy. Would a YouTube channel distance mr from the boys and my family and friends, or bring me closer to them?

Looking at my phone, it says it's 10:30 pm. I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule so I'll be ready for college. Poking my head into the living room, I say goodnight to the boys and get into bed. Wow. I can't believe I'm starting college in two days..

Tbc..