Chapter 107

"Ummm.." I think, "I'd want 4. Two boys and two girls. What about you?"

"At least a boy and a girl but if possible, I want four kids." He mumbles.

We talk quietly so we don't wake the kids up,

"I can't wait until we finish moving."

"We'll probably finish by tomorrow. If you stay here with the kids, Sawyer and I can go finish up moving and by the time they're done with class then we should be moved in." Adym explains.

"Okay" I say, leaning over and kissing him.

So like.. It gets a lil dirty here..

He kisses back, each second the kiss gets deeper. His hands begin roaming around my body as we makeout. I place one hand in his pants while my other hand plays with his curly hair. He begins kissing down my neck and leaving hickeys. His hands make their way down to my butt. He squeezes my butt and plays with my boobs before sticking a hand down my pants and fingering me. I hold back a moan as he fingers me and plays with my boobs. A trail of hickeys travel down my neck and to my boobs as Adym kisses my body and fingers me.

"Adym.." I whisper, trying not to moan, "I'm.. I'm gonna cum"

He fingers me some more before I cum. Adym smirks and takes his hands out of my pants and licks his fingers. Getting off the bed, he pulla down my joggers and my laced underwear. He smirks as he looks at me. Leaning over, he pulls down my underwear and sticks two fingers in me.

"Adym" I almost moan, "I'm gonna moan. We need to stop"

"Babygirl, just a few more minutes?" He whispers.

I nod as he begins to eat me out. He sucks on my clit and swirls his tongue around as I bite my tongue so I don't moan. After a few minutes, I manage to whisper,

"Adym.. I'm getting ready to cum"

He smirks as he sees my legs shaking. He fingers me for another minute before I cum and he licks his fingers.

"Baby that's it. I don't wanna wake them up. If wr move in tomorrow then we can have sex." I whisper.

I pull on my clothes and lay in bed with him. As he hugs me from behind, I can tell he's hard. Reaching over, I give him a handjob. He holds back a moan as I have my hand down his pants. Adym plays with my hair as he holds back a moan.

"Baby girl I'm.. I'm gonna cum." He whispers.

Adym cums and gets out of bed to clean up. As he cleans up, I yawn and say goodnight and go to sleep.

Next Day

I wake up, exhausted but I still get the kids up for school. They all wake up and do their usual routine. I yawn as I finish their scrambled eggs and toast. Riley makes sure the kids are ready for class before they start. As they eat breakfast, I drink some coffee and try to clean up. Once the kids are done, I walk them down to the empty office so they can begin class. I sit down for a few minutes and listen to their class with each one of them befor heading back upstairs to clean up some more and get dressed.

 I sit down for a few minutes and listen to their class with each one of them befor heading back upstairs to clean up some more and get dressed

10 Am

10 Am

Adym walks out of the bedroom as I walk into the bedroom to help him and Sawyer moves some boxes.

10:32 am

We load the car up with boxes and the boys drive to the house to unload everything.

11:45 am

As I finish making lunch, the kids go around and make sure they have their belongings so they can take them to my car. Once lunch is ready, we all sit down to eat. As we eat we talk about school and the new house. Once we're done eating, we take as many boxes as we can to my car and drive to the house. Once I park, Reyna jumps out of the car and runs over to Pablo while Jordan gets out and runs over to be with Sawyer and Adym. Riley and I get out of the car and begin unloading everything out of the car. As we unload, Riley begins talking.

"So, I saw a Tilly's on the way here.. Do you think you could take me? Only if you have time though.." She asks.

"Yeah. On my way back to get boxes I can drop you off and If you're not done shopping as I come back to the house I can just pick you up later." I say.

She nods, "Okay, thank you."

"Do you have money?" I ask.

"Yeah, I have enough to get a new hoodie." She says.

We finish unloading the boxes and we head to the car. Reyna and Jordan ask where we're going and I tell them. They wanna go but I tell them to stay here so we can make it quick.

Riley's Pov

Sky drops me off at Tilly's on the way to the apartment. I walk inside the store and begin looking for my Thrasher hoodie. As I'm looking a girl with blonde hair walks by and hits my shoulder on purpose. She reminds me of barbie, just a bratty version.

"Excuse you" I say.

Her and her friends turn and glare at me, "What?"

"I said excuse you." I repeat, slightly annoyed.

"Um no. You were in my way first." She rolls her eyes.

"No. First of all, fix that ugly ass facial expression off your face. Second of all, you were walking by and purposely hit me even though you had enough room. Third, don't try to act like I'm lower than you because that's not how it's gonna work." I say, sharply.

The girl looks at me, "Are you seriously gonna talk to me like that? Do you really wanna try me?"

I glare at her, "If i have a problem with you then yeah I'll talk to you like this. So yeah I guess I will try you."

We glare at each other while her little friends try to look tough.

Tbc...