Chapter 122

Adym walks downstairs and we drive to Target. The whole way he tries to get me to change my mind. He parks the car and I turn to get out but he reaches for my hand. I look at him and he gives me a pleading look.

"Babygirl.." He pleads, "Don't do it. She's not worth the fight. Come on babygirl we can still go shopping and I can buy you some shoes and some makeup and jewelry."

"Baby" I protest, "Taking care of this right now will make me feel better. I hate feeling helpless and this is how I wanna solve the problem. Please just let me do this. You can't stop me baby. Have you ever seen me lose a fight?"

Adym chuckles, "No I guess not... Okay let's do this."

"Okay." I smile, getting out of the car.

We walk in the store and I immediately see her in her checkout line. Adym watches me watch her,

"So.. How are you gonna do this?" He asks, nervous.

"Do you need to buy anything for the house?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "Nope."

I sigh and look around. In front of me is a pack of skittles so I grab them and throw them at him. Adym catches the skittles and looks at me, questioningly.

"Do me a favor and buy these?" I ask.

He nods, "Okay."

Adym walks over to a checkout stand but I grab his arm, "Go to her line."

"Are you sure?" He asks.

I nod, "Yeah.."

"I mean are you sure you don't wanna wait until she's off work or on break or something? Babygirl you're seriously asking for trouble by fighting her here." He chuckles.

I shrug, "Nah.."

Adym walks over to her empty checkstand. She leans back against the stand. Suddenly, she sees Adym walk into her line so she perks up and smirks. I slowly walk by and listen to what she says, trying to figure out when I'm gonna step in.

"Oh hey.." She smirks, "Didn't think I'd see you so soon."

"Yeah.." Adym mumbles.

She scans the skittles and looks at him, "Are you sure you want this? I mean my pussy is wayyy sweeter than this candy."

(Hehe.. Ya know? Cause the pussy taste like skittles? Oof I'm corny ik but i love lil xan and I didn't think Kool-Aid would be as slick so i mean....)

Adym sighs, "I have a girlfriend.."

She crosses her arms, "I don't see her."

I walk over and spin her around, "Now you see her."

She looks me up and down and rolls her eyes, "Well I don't see much.."

"Aww that's cute.." I say, "Didn't anyone ever tell you to not take what's not yours?"

She looks at me annoyed, "Yeah but does it look like I care?"

"Ya know.." I chuckle, "He's told you he has a girlfriend and if you obviously can't respect that then I guess I need to come and fix this little problem.."

"Little late aren't you?" She replies.

"That's it." I say, attacking her.

I jump on her and she rolls over the counter. Adym quickly backs up and watches us, not knowing what to do. Immediately, people look at us and run over. As we roll on the floor, I manage to pin her down and punch her face. She kicks her legs around and manages to get me off her where she reaches out for my hair.

Quickly, I move and grab her arm and twist it so her backs to me and kick the back of her leg so she goes to the ground. She tries to punch me but I punch her face again and again. Out of no where she manages to get one arm free and punch my stomach so I slap her a couple times, as hard as I can before punching her stomach.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!" She yells.

"IF YOU WOULD'VE FUCKING LEFT MY BOYFRIEND ALONE THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE TO BEAT YOUR ASS!!" I yell into her face.

As I sit on her chest, punching her she remains on the floor trying to grab me. Suddenly, I feel a set of arms pick me up and I kick and end up kicking her stomach. A couple security guards hold me back as two security guards pick her up and hold her back. We're surrounded by people as they all try to record and watch us. Adym's standing there and runs over to me. The security guards tell him to move but Adym argues with them. They continue to try to move him but he pushes past them and runs to me.

"Babygirl are you okay?" He asks.

I glare at her, "I'm fine but I dunno about her. All I wanna know is if she learned her lesson."

Adym goes to say something but a security guard comes up behind him and grabs him.

"Sir we told you to stand back multiple times but apparently you can't listen." The security guard states.

"That's my fucking girlfriend!!" Adym exclaims, "I wanna see if she's okay Damn!!"

The security glares at Adym, "These two girls are already in trouble. Are you seriously trying to join them?"

Tbc...

Heyyyy so i got back from my trip but i feel like I'm getting a head cold.. But um yeah.. BRUHHHH WE WENT TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ON MONDAY BUT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO ON TUESDAY RIGHT?! MY FUCKING MOM HAD TO RUIN THE PLANS BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO GO ON MONDAY BUT I WANTED TO GO ON TUESDAY. BRUHHHHH FUCKING DIEGO WENT TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ON TUESDAY. BRUHHHH I'M HELLA PISSEDDDDDD OMFGGGGG.