chapter 113

"I told you just to shut up! Drop the conversation already. You guy's don't know what your talking about." Riley states.

I feel tears coming but I hold them back so I don't cry in front of them. As we walk, I try to walk faster so we can get home and I can be alone. Silence filld the air the whole walk home. Riley tries to talk but I find it hard to speak. All I do the whole way home is tell myself Adym loves me and it wasn't him. But the more I tell myself the more I think about what I saw. We finally reach the house and I open the door for the kids. Once everyone gets inside, I shut the door and lock it. They all sit down and look at me.

"I think I'm gonna go take a nap, I'm really tired. Sawyers upstairs editing with his headphones on so you'll be downstairs alone. You know the rules, don't open the door for anyone and don't touch the stove." I mumble.

Rylie watches me as I quickly walk upstairs and shut the door. She follows me and before I can shut the door she's standing there,

"Are you okay?"

I nod, "Everything's fine. Don't worry about me. I promise."

She nods and walks back downstairs. I shut the door and lock it before turning and sliding down the door onto the floor. Tears begin going down my face as I sit there trying to calm down. I continue to tell myself i didn't see anything. As I cry, I begin shaking from crying so hard. I shut my eyes tight, trying to block out the world. After a few minutes, I finally open my eyes and look down to see a blurry ring. Looking at it for a few seconds, I take it and throw it across the room and it lands on the edge of the bed. I remain on the floor, trying to stop crying until I hear footsteps and suddenly the door knob try to turn.

"Skylar?" I hear Adym.

Quickly I stand up and wipe off my face and try to not look like I'm crying.

"Skylar?" He repeats.

"Just a sec" I reply, my voice cracking.

Running into the bathroom, I throw some cold water on my face and wipe off my makeup before drying my face.

"Babygirl are you okay? Can you please open tbe door?" He asks, trying to open tbe door.

"Shit.." I mumble, trying to take care of my eyes.

"Skylar what's wrong? Open this door right now. I wanna make surr you're okay." He says, concerned.

I run over to the door and unlock it and open the door, "Sorry.. I was in the bathroom and I was getting ready to shower and I locked the door. Sorry I was throwing on my clothes so I could open the door."

"But there's a bathroom door. You can lock that, you know that right? Besides baby girl" he says, grabbing my hips, "I've seen you naked before and you're hella sexy so I wouldn't mond if you opened the door naked."

He smirks as he leans in for a kiss. I panic and duck. Adym completely misses me and looks at me,

"Are you okay?"

I nod, "Yeah I just thought Reyna was coming upstairs and um.. I just didn't want to have her see much."

"She's seen us kiss before." He reasons.

"Right.." I agree.

Adym gets closer to my face as he looks at me, "Babygirl have you been crying?"

"Me? No. I was taking off my makeup and some of the cleanser got in my eyes.." I lie.

"Oh.." He says, "Okay.. Well are you okay? You had me worried when you didn't open the door."

"Yeah, like I said I was getting ready to shower." I lie, once again.

He smirks, "Maybe I'll join you."

I shrug and turn to walk into the bathroom, "Well I have to fix dinner soon so maybe later?"

"Come on it won't take long." He says, walking over to hug me.

As he reaches out to hug me I duck and quickly leave the room to go down stairs. He walks out of the bedroom and watches me as I leave. Riley glances at me as I walk by. I see Riley looks around and whispers something to the kids before turning back to the tv. I hear Adym walk downstairs and say hi before walking into the kitchen.

"Hey" he says, "Why'd you leave so fast?"

"Huh? Oh. I thought I heard Riley say my name so I went and checked." I lie.

"I didn't hear her.." He shrugs, "But come here. I haven't been able to hold you that much today so come here so I can hug you babygirl."

I quickly give him a hug before turning and going back to fixing dinner. As I fix the tacos, I feel a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist and Adym plants soft kisses down my neck. I hold back a moan until I think about that girl he kissed and then I break away from the hug and walk to the fridge. He follows me and slaps my butt and smirks as he whispers so the kids don't hear,

"Damn look at that ass."

Dinner

As we eat dinner, nobody speaks except for Sawyer and Adym..

"Hey Sky can I talk to you real quick?" Adym suddenly asks.

Tbc...