Chapter 153

Adym and I sit up and look at each other for a few seconds before I quickly put my shorts on and stumble out of the room with Adym behind me.

The cryings coming from the kids room so we rush over and look in to see Reyna crying. Riley's trying to calm her down while Jordan sleeps through it all

"It's okay Reyna. Calm down, I'm here. We'll be okay. Whatever your nightmare is, it doesn't matter. You're safe." She says in a soothing tone.

"No Riley I wanna see Skylar." She sobs.

I knock on the door and walk over to them, "Hey Reyna it's okay. What happened?"

"I had a dream something happened to you and Adym" she continues to sob uncontrollably.

"Hey Reyna. We're fine see?" Adym yawns while walking over to me.

"Reyna she's fine. See? Adym's right there. They're fine. Wanna come sleep with me?" Riley offers.

"No I wanna be with Skylar" she cries.

Riley sighs and looks at me. I give Reyna a warm smile before turning to Adym who nods and yawns once more.

"Come on" I say while grabbing her blanket.

She immediately jumps out of bed and holds onto my waist as we walk into my room. Adym is the first one into the bedroom and he immediately flops down on the bed and gets comfortable before going back to bed.

I help Reyna into bed so Adym's on one side of me and she's on the other. Almost instantly she's asleep. So I turn on my side and go to sleep as well.

Next morning

I wake up with Reyna's arms around me and Adym's in the bathroom. He notices I'm awake as he smilez and walks over,

"Morning Babygirl"

"Morning baby" I smile.

"So.. They have to go back tomorrow?" He asks sadly.

I nod, "Yeah. What time is it?"

"11:15" he replies.

"Okay." I say while stretching.

Reyna wakes up and stretches as well. She smiles when she sees us and says morning.

"What're we doing today?" She asks.

"I was gonna go to the mall today if you and your brother and sister wanna come" I offer, "What about you Adym?"

"No thanks I was gonna record a youtube video." He says while brushing his teeth.

"I'll make breakfast" I announce while getting up.

"Okay" Reyna replies while walking downstairs with me.

While I get out pancake mix Reyna gets eggs. She helps me get the pans out while I get out bowls.

"When are we going shopping?" She questions.

"After breakfast" I state.

She nods, "Okay."

"Are you excited to go back home and see your friends at school?" I ask.

She shrugs, "I'm gonna miss you guys.."

"Well you'll be glad to be home." I reason.

She nods while sitting at the counter and watching me as I cook.

After breakfast

After everyone's done eating they put their dishes in the sink while Adym's washing them. Riley, Reyna and Jordan go get dressed to go with me while I get ready. Once I'm dressed I begin doing my makeup when Reyna walks in and asks for me to do my hair.