Chapter 81

Adym gets out of the shower and walks out with a towel around his waist. I watch him as he looks for clothes and begins to change. Once he's changed, he sits on the bed, laying his head on my boobs. Adym turns on Netflix and we begin watching Stranger things. As we watch tv, I play with his fluffy hair. Pretty soon, Adym falls asleep. Finishing the episode, I plant a kiss on his forhead and put a pillow under his head before getting comfortable and going to sleep.

Next Day

I wake up early and get ready for class

Once I'm ready, I kiss Adym goodbye

Once I'm ready, I kiss Adym goodbye. He opens his eyes and smiles.

"Babygirl do you have to go to class today? Just take today off please.." Hr begs, "You haven't missed a day of college yet so stay with me.."

I think of yesterday and feel bad.

"I'm sorry baby" i say, "I can't stay today.. Maybe tomorrow? There's a lot to do today but maybe another day when I wasn't so busy?"

"Okay" he says, sleepily.

I grab my backpack and an apple and leave the apartment.

College

I park my car and begin to walk to class. As I walk, I go on my phone and post a picture of my outfit on snapchat. People begin sending me stuff and talking to me as I walk. I'm caught off guard when I hear Dylans voice.

"Hey" he says, smiling.

I walk faster and he follows continuing to talk, "Look I know you're mad for whatever reason but please forgive me.. I know I did something but please Skylar i just miss you so fucking much.. My lifes falling apart Skylar."

"Oh yeah" I say, sarcastically, "I bet you are miserable.. I totally haven't heard that from you before."

"I'm serious!" He says, "My dads divorcing my step mom..."

"Oh.. I'm sorry to hear that" I reply, continuing to walk.

"Skylar" he mumbles, "It's not the step mom you met at the highschool graduation.. You've met my mom and step moms but you haven't met his recent wife.. Skylar that's his 4th wife."

I don't know what to say so I remain quiet.

He continues, "It pisses me off.. He can't stay with one woman!! He had my mom who loved him and they were fine!! Skylar you were the only thing that kept me stable!!"

As memories begin to flood in, old emotions and feelings begin to surface. No.

I put my head down as I speak, "Well then why did you cheat?! Why did you lie?! How come you never told me? Why couldn't you be honest?!"

He sighs, "I'm sorry.. But that was years ago."

"Stop!" I say, crossing my arms, "Dylan I'm so done!! You had me Dylan but you made your choices thus I made mine! Now I'm happy!! Can't you be happy for me? No! Cause your selfish!!"

Dylan protests, "I know.. It's just so much was happening with my parents and I thought it would be okay.. I was wrong."

I stop walking and glare at him, "Dylan you're asking for another chance like it's only happened once! You need to understand that woman aren't something that you keep forever!!"

I continue to walk, trying to escape the memories.

He sighs, "You're right.. I just miss you.. I miss you're touch, you're smile.
Everything.. It's just-"

I stop him and glare at him, speaking with a shaky voice, "Dylan. Listen to me when I say this. I can't trust you anymore!! I'm happy!! If you truly love and care about me then understand and accept the fact that I have a boyfriend and I'm happy. Look, you know what you did and you know why I'm mad. You know very well why I'm mad at you yet you wanna play dumb. But we're adults now so you can't do thay anymore.. I've tried to remain friends with you but it obviously doesn't work. So yoj know what? I'm done. Don't call me or text me and don't talk to me. Stay out of my life! I'm so done with you Dylan!! Thanks for the memories but I don't wanna remember those days. Goodbye Dylan, have a nice life."

Dylan stares at me as I walk off to class without him. I'm glad I dropped him.. It hurt to say goodbye but I have a feeling we'll be talking soon.

After College

I walk into the apartment exhausted. Walking into the bedroom, I set down my things and find Adym editing a video.

He smiles, "Hey babygirl how was your day?"

"Good" I say, thinking about Dylan.

Adym grabs my waist and pulls me in for a kiss.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, just a little tired." I reply.

"I'm sorry" he says, hugging me.

"It's not you, I just had a busy day." I try to smile.

"Then come cuddle with me" he says, Spreading out on the bed.

I lay down next to him and put a hand on his stomach. He plants a kiss on my forehead as he turns on stranger things. As we cuddle, I move my hand down to his pants before moving it back to his stomach. He bites his lip and looks at me. Standing up, I announce I'm gonna shower. Grabbing some clothes, I go into the bathroom. Before shutting the door, I see Adym biting his lip as he looks at me. Once I'm done showering, I change into some pajamas and lay on the bed and go on my phone. As I'm on my phone the door opens..