chapter 146

I answer the phone and hear his voice..

"Hey Sky.."

"Hey Nick. You finally called back"

"Yeah.. I was just mad and I let my anger take control of me... It's over now... So um.. I heard your on tour?"

"Yeah!! I'm in LA right now then Vegas.. We should be coming to Sac soon.."

"I'll be there yelling your name and cheering you on."

"I can't wait to see you. I miss you so much and I felt so bad. Did you talk to Adym?"

"Yeah I talked to him earlier."

"So you two are good?"

"Yeah we're good"

"I'm-"

Suddenly Loren walks in and announces dinner is ready.

"Sorry Nick I gotta go.. Text me later?"

"Yeah, by Sky. Have fun."

I hang up and walk with Loren to the elevator.

"Who was that?" She asks.

"My brother" I reply, "We got in an argument and I tried to tell him we were on tour but he didn't call me back until just now."

"Nice" she smiles.

We reach the first floor and walk in to a room filled with delicious food. As we sit and talk Jacob walks in looking tired and grumpy. When he sits down with his plate he keeps to himself the whole time.

"Jacob?" I say.

He doesn't answer...

"Jacob?" I repeat, "Are you okay?"

"Don't act like you care all of a sudden." He mutters.

I roll my eyes, "Damn all I did was try to help and you wanna pout like some 5 year old."

Jacob sets down his fork and looks at me, "Try to help?! Okay.. Sure. If that's what you call making things worse than you were a big help."

"What's your problem Jacob?!" I exclaim.

"You!" He growls.

"Jacob!!" Loren shoots a glare at him, "Why don't you just shut the-'

"Okay okay okay" Ariel interrupts, "Lets just calm down okay?"

"Tell Jacob that since he's clearly angry." I state.

"Just shut up already Sky?! You've helped enough!!" He huffs.

"Okay Jacob you need to cool it" Daniel starts in, "You have no right to tell Skylar-"

"Daniel nobody asked you!!" Jacob rolls his eyes.

"Look just because you couldn't get Skylar in bed doesn't mean you need to be a dick to her!!" Daniel mutters.

"Everybody just stop okay? Just carry on with your night like this didn't happen alright? Jacob I need to talk to you later. It's really important." Ariel says.

"No" Jacob rolls his eyes while going on his phone.

Irritated, I get up and throw my food out and walk up to my room.

"Hey wait up" Loren calls along with Ariel.

"Guys I'm fine. Just go eat.." I mumble while walking away.

When I open my door I slam it shut and begin recording a YouTube video. What is Jacobs problem?! He's just a fuckboy who gets butthurt when he doesn't get what he wants.

Daniel's Pov

As Skylar walks back to her room I look over at Jacob who corner eyes her. After dinner Jacob stands up to leave but I catch up to him.

"Hey can we talk?" I ask.

Jacob eyes me, "I'm not in the mood for an argument alright?"

"I'm not either. That's why I wanna talk." I say.

"Fine." Jacob huffs.

We walk over to the lounge and sit down.

"Look" I explain, "You really pissed Skylar off. She told you and me she had a boyfriend yet we both got angry and jealous. But that doesn't give us a reason to be a dick to her. Skylar doesn't deserve it alright?"

Jacob sighs, "Yeah you're right.."

Skylars Pov

Jacob is such a dick and he's getting really jealous and annoying. Ever since I said no to both of them they keep getting jealous and mad. It's so irritating and tour isn't fun anymore.. So I reach for my phone and dial Grace.

"Hello?"

"Hey Grace"

"Hey Sky what's up?"

"I.... I ugh want to leave the tour.."

"What?! Why?"

"It's just not fun anymore I mean don't get me wrong I love my supporters to death but something came up and everything's stressful now.."

"Well are you sure? I mean we don't usually do this.."

"Well.. Something just happened and I dunno.. I need to leave.".

"How about you think about it? Maybe a week or so? Just so you can think it over?"

"Fine.. But I really need to leave.."

"Think about it.."

I hang up and decide to shower and braid my hair before watching movies until I go to sleep. Ariel and Loren were going shopping after dinner so I shouls be on my own for a while.

Tbc..