chapter 67

Adym looks worried, "Yeah, are you okay? Are you homesick or something? If you want, I can buy some tickets and we can fly down there. If you want, we can leave tomorrow. I understand if you miss-"

"Adym" I smile, "No, that's not it at all. It's just, I was thinking and I've decided to go public.."

Adym perks up, "Seriously?!"

I nod and Adym stands up and goes to his room.

"Baby" I say, "Where are you going? I thought you wanted to go public?"

Adym pokes his head out of his room, "I do. I wanna record a video for YouTube." He smiles.

Adym walks in and begins recording..

I can hear him in his room, "What's Gucci youtube? So today's video is a little different.. Today, I have a big announcement. Um, I really don't know what to say without giving it away, but I'm really happy to announce this. I know some people will want to say shit about this but, if you're a real supporter then you'll support me no matter what. If you're that real supporter, thank you for sticking with me. It can be hard to change and accept change, but i hope you'll guys accept this change. This change is for the better. Okay, so the big announcement I have for you guys is.. I have a girlfriend."

I smile as I hear him call, "Skylar, can you please come here?"

Walking in the room, I'm super nervous as I look into the camera and smile.

"So, we just started dating and we decided to announce this to Lastfam because I tell you everything and we're all family here." Adym says proudly.

"So, Skylar did you want to tell them a little bit about you?" He asks.

"Sure" I smile, "So, my names Skylar Drake, I've been supporting Adym for a while now. I've known Adym for a long time and I'm best friends with his sister Kayla and my brother's also friends with Adym. So, that's kinda how I met Adym." I say shyly.

"But yeah, this is my girlfriend. I'm glad I have her with me." He blushes, looking at me.

"Did you wanna tell them that wr live together?" He asks.

"Not yet.." I reply.

He nods as he continues, "I asked her to come visit with my family so she can be in it. But yeah, this is my girlfriend. Thank you guy's for watching and supporting me. I know I might lose some supporters but I don't care, thank you for supporting me. I love you all so much, but if you want to leave for whatever reason, you're welcome to but thanks for supporting me anyway."

Adym wraps up the video and immediately goes on twitter and posts saying, "Change can be hard to accept,  but it's also for the best." And also posting, "I love you guys❤😘" After posting that, he goes pn Snapchat and takes a selfie and captions it, "Change is good."  After that picture, he takes a picture of his camera and captions, "New YouTube video later, I love you guys❤"

Setting his phone down, Adym begins editing his YouTube video as I sit on his bed and go on Instagram. Suddenly, I get a text from Jake.

Text messages..

Jake Paul: Hey did you wanna hang out today?

Skylar: Umm.. Idk. What do you have in mind?

Jake Paul: Starbucks?

Skylar: Just to hang out or...?

Jake Paul: I need idea for this new YouTube video...

Skylar: Okay, when?

Jake Paul: Ten minutes? At the Starbucks I picked you up at.

Skylar: K

"I'm gonna go to Starbucks. I'll probably be gone for 15-20 minutes. Need a anything?" I ask.

"No. Are you going with anyone or just by yourself?" He asks, turning and facing me.

Should I tell him I'm meeting Jake? I mean it's not like we're on a date. It's just about YouTube ideas.. "I'm gonna meet Jake. He said he wants to talk about some ideas for YouTube."

"Is that all he said?" He asks.

"Yeah, he just said he needs to brainstorm some ideas." I reply.

"Okay.." Adym says, facing his computer.

I grab my phone and leave the apartment to walk over. Once I reach the bottom floor, I walk outside and cross the street to get to Starbucks. As I get closet to the door, I see Jake's car parked outside. Opening the door, I walk inside and order a Carmel Frapp. After ordering, I hear Jake call my name and I go sit down.

"Hey" he smiles, "So you're back in LA for good."

"How'd you know? I ask.

"I sent a follow request and you accepted." He chuckles.

"Right." I say, feeling stupid, "So about that YouTube video?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Oh yeah, well I figured out what I was gonna do but um yeah.. I didn't wanna bail on you so I'm here. So how's life?" He asks.

Suddenly, I heat my name get called and I jump up and grab my drink. This is awkward.. To be honest, I really don't wanna make small talk. The real reason I came was to help him with his YouTube career and here he is asking me how my life's going?

Sitting back down, I smile, "So, how's what's it called? Team ten right?" I ask, trying to fill the silence.

"Yeah, Team Ten. They're fine. We've been busy.." He says.

15 minutes later

Finally, I tell Jake I have to go and I say goodbye and walk back to the apartment. When I walk inside, I find Adym on the couch and Sawyer in his room.

Adym smiles, "Hey"

"Hi" I smile, "I'm gonna take a quick shower."

Walking into the bathroom, I take my clothes off and jump in the shower. As I wash my body, I think about the YouTube video. What do you think people are gonne say?? I begin washing my bair when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist...

Tbc....

Sorry I'm to lazy to read over this atm sooo ignore the spelling issues😂😂

Sidenote, did you hear his new song?!?!?