Chapter 82

Adym walks in and lays down, putting his head on my boobs.

"I missed you" he mumbles.

"I missed you more." I reply.

As we watch Tv, I try not to think about Dylan. It was a good thing that I cut him off but I'm worried about him.. His dad's had a couple wives and it made it hard for Dylan growing up... No. He's just tryna get back into me life. As I think, I run my fingers through Adym's hair and play with his curls.

Suddenly, I picture Dylan... He walks up to me with the same hurt facial expression.

"Skylar" he says, "I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I feel like I've lost everything. I miss you. My dad got a girlfriend again.. Skylar I love you."

"I have a boyfriend." I reply.

"I know.." He mumbles.

Leaning in, he plants a kiss on my lips.

"Dylan" I say, pushing him off me, "Stop. I have a boyfriend. I can't kiss you. I won't be your girlfriend."

"Skylar..." He says with a shaky voice, "I'm falling apart without you.. You kept me stable."

"Dylan you'll find someone I know you will. There's so many girls in the world, you'll find someone. I promise." I explain.

"I've already found someone.. That's you Skylar!" He says.

"I'm sorry" i say.

"No.." He pleads, "You're the only one I want."

"Dylan I love someone and they love me. I'm happy. Please just be happy for me." I state.

He begins to cry, "I can't Skylar!! My life is falling apart.. Everytime something happens, you're there for me. Please stay, I can't do this on my own!! I don't wanna do this without you, you're my world. My.. My everything.."

"Dylan you'll find someone." I say.

"You don't understand, I can't live like this anymore. I don't wanna live if I can't have you..." He begs, crying.

"Dylan-" i protest.

"No.. I don't wanna do this.." He says.

Everything goes black...

"Dylan!" I say.

"Dylan?" I repeat.

"Dylan where are you!" I exclaim.

"Dylan!" I say, worried.

Suddenly I feel someone shaking me.

I hear Adym, "Skylar! Skylar, wake up. Come on it's okay.. What's wrong? I'm here.."

I open my eyes, panicked, "What happened?"

"You fell asleep" Adym explains, "I think you were having a nightmare.. What happened? Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I mumble, "What time is it?"

"It's 1 am.." He says.

"Okay." I say, Standing up.

"Where are you going?" He asks, worried.

"Gonna go to the bathroom and take some deep breaths. I'm fine." I reply.

As I walk, I slip my phone into my pants and shut and lock the bathroom door. Leaning against the door, I pull up Dylan's contact and text him.

Skylar: Dylan???

A minute passes and he doesn't answer..

Skylar: Dylan please answer me..

Skylar: Dylan.. Are you there?

Skylar: Please don't ignore this, I wanna see you answer me!! Please Dylan..

I hold my breath, waiting nervously. Suddenly I see his typing bubble.

Dylan: Yeah? What's wrong Sky?! Sorry I was sleeping.. Are you okay?! What's wrong?!

I sigh, relieved to see him text back. Thank god it was a dream.. I can't lose him..

Dylan: Skylar!! What's happening?!

Skylar: Nothing. I'm sorry I was just worried about Something but I figured it out myself..

Dylan: Are you sure you're okay?

Skylar: Yeah, thanks.. Gn

Dylan: gn

I shut off my phone and walk into the bedroom. Adym's sitting on the side of the bed with his head in his hands. He looks up at me, concerned.

"Are you okay? I was in the living room when I heard you... Um you just kind of screamed.. I was worried about you." He explains.

"Did I say anything?" I question.

"..No..." He mumbles.

I get back in bed and rub my face, exhausted. Adym stands up to walk off but I grab his hand. He looks at me.

"Please don't leave" I say.

He tries to smile at me, "Okay."

Adym gets in bed and lays behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Please don't leave me even when I sleep." I plead, scared to go to sleep.

"I promise I'll be here with you." He says.

I kiss him on the lips before turning and trying to sleep. Closing my eyes, all I see is Dylans facial expression as I walked off. Opening my eyes quickly, I already know I won't go to sleep any time soon. I take a deep breath, taking in Adym's scent.

Adym's Pov

As I sit in bed with Skylar, I can't help but feel nervous. What was she dreaming about? I hate to say it but when I was in the living room I swear I heard her say Dylan over and over again. I walked in to see if she was saying Dylan but she screamed and looked scared so I woke her up. She looked shaken up.. She went into the bathroom for a few minutes but I don't know what she did.. I swear she said Dylan's name while I was in the living room.. She asked if she said something but I didn't wanna ruin things so I lied.. I'm scared. I can't lose her. Now she's afraid to go back to sleep. Something happened in her dream that makes her wanna stay up. I wanna help her but I don't know how... As I hold her in my arms, I can't help but feel nervous. What if it's true?

Tbc...