Chapter36

Recap

Turning around, I walk back to my house and I feel my brothers eyes on me. A few minutes later, my mom and dad come home arguing... Here we go again........... 

End of recap

Day: Tuesday

I walk into my room and put my earbuds in, trying to ignore my parents arguing. Ten minutes later, my parents are still arguing and I hear my mom stomp up the stairs and slam the door and lock it. It must have been a big fight.. If they slam the door and lock it, it's bad...

1 hour later

After about an hour, everyone's calmed down and my parents are down stairs cooking dinner but they aren't talking to each other. Ten minutes later, I hear my mom call me and my brother to dinner. We walk down the stairs and sit at the table.

 Silence fills the air until my mom speaks ups, "So.. Who's excited for tomorrow?"

As I'm eating my food, I stare into space thinking about Adym and our relationship..

Nick: I'm pretty excited about something I don't even know what we're doing.

Mom: And you Sky?

I look up, "Sounds fun."

Mom: We are leaving at 8 am okay? And heres' a hint, bring your bathing suit.

We all nod. Through out dinner, my mom and brother continued to try and save the conversation and keep it going. But it didn't help much, because we all knew it was pretty awkward right now, seeing how we all heard our parents fighting.

Next day/ 7 am

Opening my eyes, I roll over and turn my alarm off and stretch. After stretching, I walk over to my bathroom and take a quick shower before throwing my bathing suit on and an outfit over it.

 After stretching, I walk over to my bathroom and take a quick shower before throwing my bathing suit on and an outfit over it

Leaving my room, I grab my towel and stuff it into a backpack

Leaving my room, I grab my towel and stuff it into a backpack. Grabbing my phone, I check the time and see it's 8 am. My mom calls for my brother and I to come downstairs and we both leave our rooms and get into the car. After about ten minutes of driving, we pull into a diner and get out. I look at the diner remembering the memories I made here. Looking to the right, I see... Wait... Is that... Kayla and her family? 

Skylar: KAYLA

Kayla turns around and we run to each other and hug.

Our families say hi and Adym walks up to me to give me a hug but I put my hand up. He looks at me confused, but instead we high five. Our families walk into the diner and we all sit down together.

After we order my mom speaks up, "So, I'm guessing you guys are wondering whats gonna happen today?"

We all nod and Mrs.Yorba speaks up, "Well, we're all going to have breakfast, then go to Ocean beach and walk around the pier!"

At the beach

I quickly change out of my clothes and meet Kayla and we run to the water. We all play in the water and swim for about 2 hours before getting out to tan and dry off for a little bit. It's around 11 am and Adym asks me if I want to walk around. Looking over at my family, I see everyone's busy talking. So, I stand up and Adym and I slip away and walk farther down the beach talking.

Adym: So, how do you like the beach so far?

Skylar: I'm enjoying it, what about you?

Adym smiles, looking around, "It's been an amazing day. It's to bad I probably won't be back for a few weeks.. Maybe months."

Skylar: What?

I look at Adym, who isn't making eye contact with me. He stares out at the ocean as I try to meet his eyes.

Skylar: Adym.. You're leaving?

Adym chuckles lightly before looking at me, "I have to leave sometime.."

I sigh, "I know.. But do you have to leave now?"

Adym sighs, "Not now. You know.. on Saturday.. I have to go home.."

Skylar: But..

Adym: But what?

Skylar: How is this going to work?

Adym: Us? I don't know... I don't wanna leave but LA is where I live right now.. I hate long distance relationships..

Skylar: Me to..

Adym perks up, "You can move to LA!"

I smile, "Adym, I wanna move to LA but I have college to go to. I don't know what college I'm going to yet.."

Adym sighs, "Well, lets forget about that right now.."

Adym stops walking before leaning in and kissing me. 

After we kiss, Adym looks at me and smiles, "I've been waiting to kiss you all day."

Adym wraps his arms around my waist and I lean into his chest as Adym continues, "I've been waiting for a hug to. How come you didn't hug me this morning?"

Wellll...... You see..... Okay, I got nothing..........

Skylar: Okay... Your leaving soon so I wanna tell you..

Adym looks down at me, "Yeah?"

"It's nothing big.. It's just.. My family doesn't know we're dating.. And I never told your sister." I say before burying my head in Adym's what's gucci shirt.

Adym continues to look at me, "Why not?"

I sigh, "Uhm... You know.. I don't know.. It's just... Your sister doesn't really.. I don't know... When she found out I was subscribed to you she said oh who paid you to follow him? You don't have to follow my brother.. It's just, I don't think she would like it.. Then my brother just..." 

Adym: If they don't like us dating that's fine.. I haven't told my family though.. But it's your family and you can tell them when you want.. I just hope you tell them soon..

Nodding, I say "Totally."

We walk back and I see Nick standing there looking at me. I smile and he looks down before turning and walking off.. I know I told Adym I would tell my family, but should I? I mean, would it really matter if they knew? If they knew, that could change alot...

To be continued..

~Sup babes, sorry I haven't updated in like forever.. but a lot has happened.. I have a lot of drama rn and yeah.. but I'm here soo yeahh. I'm thinking about starting a third book.. What do you think? I'm still gonna continue my other books just have three books. Opinions? Thoughts?

 Opinions? Thoughts?

Perfection....