Chapter 145

I don't know whether or not to knock so I open the door quietly and see nobody's there so I walk in and shut the door. Finally, I decide to walk into Adym's studio since he's always making music. When I walk in his back is to me with his headphones on. I sneak up behind him and scare him which makes him jump,

"Shit!"

He quickly turns and smiles when he sees me.

"Skylar?!" He exclaims.

I smile, "Hi baby"

He stands up and wraps his arms around me in a tight hug before kissing me over and over.

"I missed you so fucking much baby!" He flashes his million dollar smile.

"I missed you too baby" I say happily, "Where are the kids?"

"Outside" he replies, taking my hand and leading me outside.

Adym opens the door and the kids glance over while playing with Pablo before doing a double take when they me. Smiles spread across their faces as they run over to hug me.

We all hug and talk for 10 minutes before I get a text from Grace.

Grace: Stage rehearsal in 20 minutes.

I sigh as I read the text.

"What's wrong?" Reyna asks.

"I got rehearsel in 20 minutes so I gotta start heading back..." I explain.

Everyone looks sad as I get my things and take an uber back to the hotel. As we drive Adym texts me.

Adym: hey bbg Ik you had to leave but we all love you and we know you'll do amazing. I'm so mf proud of you and I'm happy to call you my gf. But I hope one day I'll be able to call you my wife and not only give you my love and effection but also my last name. Ilysfm bbg and ik you'll do great tonight. Love you and we'll see you soon😘

Skylar: ty bb ilsyfm and I can't wait to see you guys again tonight. You guys make me so happy and you keep me going. Ty for being so supportive bb😘 ily

I finally reach the hotel with exactly 5 minutes to spare so I quickly run to the stage. When I get there I see Jacob running on the stage to start off the show. As I stand behind the curtain with Daniel I notice him roll his eyes at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing.." He shrugs.

"If you're gonna be like this and not tell me the truth then I'm not preforming with you. I'm not gonna sit through this like there isn't something wrong." I state.

Daniel sighs, "Yeah okay.. I'm sorry."

I shake my head, "Wow you can't even lie right."

Jacob finishes preforming and pushes past Jacob which irritates Daniel.

"Watch where you're going" he mutters.

Jacob chuckles, "Stop acting tough. You're not all that okay? Calm down I'm just walking by.."

"Bruh you can do that without touching me!" Daniel exclaims.

Jacob rolls his eyes, "Whatever."

"You're literally some 15 year old wanna be singer who's tryna pick a fight with an 18 year old!" Daniel growls.

I squeeze in between the guys, "Look, you guys need to stop. This isn't funny or cool. Just back up alright? Jacob just watch where you're going.and Daniel just ignore him."

"Look I know you like her but that gives you no reason to run into me just because she doesn't like you back." Daniel chuckles.

Jacob rolls his eyes, "Whatever.."

"Okay stop! I'm sorry you two don't like the fact that I have a boyfriend but this shit needs to stop. Stop fighting. Stop arguing. No more. Got it?" I explain.

They nod quietly as I walk out on stage with Daniel to practice.

2 pm/ meet and greet

As I finish taking pictures with my supporters we are lead behind stage to start preforming. While Jacob preforms I keep looking in the crowd but I haven't seen Adym or the kids so I text him.

Sky: Hey where r u?

Read

By the time Daniel and I are up next I still haven't gotten a response from Adym he's just left me on read.

Sky: R u okay?

Once I hear our names we go on stage to hype up the crowd before preforming. Half way through The Weekend by SZA the song stops and Midnight begins playing. Daniel looks at me with a confused look,

"What is this?"

"Adym's song" I smile yet still confused.

Suddenly some supporters start screaming and a pathway forms revealing Adym with Roses in his hand. He smiles as he walks over. Meanwhile supporters are screaming and recording us while Daniel glares at Adym. As he reaches me Riley walks behind him with a camera and Reyna and Jordan come out from backstage with another camera.

"Hey babygirl" Adym smiles, "Sorry I'm late I got hung up in traffic."

As he walks on stage I take the roses and give him a tight hug.

"Wait this is in the middle of a performance!" Daniel states, "How come security hasn't done anything?! Grace?!"

"Calm down" Ariel smiles while walking on stage, "That's her boyfriend."

"He's gonna hang out with us for a little bit." Loren adds with a smile.

Jacob walka out on stage, "So the whole preformance is stopping for this?!"

"Calm down Jacob He's got supporters here too!" I roll my eyes.

Adym smiles, "Hey I'm Adym but some people call me Ricco."

A frown forms on Jacobs face, "I figured."

Later that day// 5 pm

As I lay in the hotel bed waiting for dinner I get a call. When I look down at the contact a smile forms on my face.

Tbc...

This was a bad chapter ik💀