Dms, swimming, ?

recap

another corny thing said by Adym. lmao

lmao stfu

lmao make me!

Don't try me..

End of recap

I look up and see Adym smirk then laugh. I laugh and dm him back.

I tend to break the rules...

Well, then.... lmao

lmao have you forgotten your sister is downstairs?

so?

She's also my best friend who would be pissed if she found out her brother did anything to her best friend..soo yeah, great idea...

Ikr?

lmao you're so dumb

ow, my heart! Mean  much?!

Yes. Very. 

More like feisty.

I'm called many things

Like what? Mami

how'd you know?! lmao

Because that's what imma call u. I mean what?

we'll see........

just wait....

for what?

that good di- I mean to hang out? 

lmao nice save...

fr tho

I look up and smile and he smiles back. 

Nick: hey

I jump and turn around, "hey, wassup?"

Nick: nothing, you talking to Kayla?

Skylar: ugh no, just talking to Adym.

Nick raises an eyebrow, "mhmmm, anything going on?"

Skylar: Ew, get out! Thats..no! We're just texting you don't have to make it weird! 

I begin to blush and smile so I get up and grab a pillow and throw it at Nick who catches it and looks me in the eye.

Nick: Nice throw lil sis. Okay, Imma go in the backyard and swim. Wanna come?

Skylar: no thanks

"you sure? Your bestfriend and your boyfriend can come?" Nick says while walking into his room.

Skylar: NICK! SHUT UP!! STOP MAKING THINGS WEIRD!!!

Nick: Adym's my bestfriend I can make those jokes! It only matters if you actually have feelings for him. 

Skylar: whatever.

Nick: sooo, you coming? or...

Skylar: I'll ask them.

I pull up Kayla's contact and text her, asking if her and her brothers wanna come over and swim. Kayla texts back and she said they'll be over in 5 min. I look at the window and I suddenly see Kayla walk in the room so I stand up and try to look like I'm fixing my bed. I put my pillow back and I turn around to see Kayla waving and I smile and wave, then Kayla leaves and I see adym grab his swim trunks and go to the bathroom. 5 minutes later, Adym, Kayla, and Soi are at my door. Nick opens the door for them while I'm getting dressed in my room.

 Nick opens the door for them while I'm getting dressed in my room

Once, I'm changed I grab a towel and jog downstairs. As I reach the bottom step I see Adym smiling and biting his lip. I look at Kayla who's holding up her hands in the shape of a heart.

Kayla: there's my bestfrannndd

Skylar: aye boo

Skylar: Hey Soi

Sawyer: Hey

Adym: hey Sky

I blush a little, "Hey Adym"

oh my god, Nick totally caught me blushing! 

Skylar: we ready to swim?

Everybody: yeah!

Nick: we just cleaned it out and refreshed the salt water

Kayla: nice

We all run and jump in the pool, and swim for about 3 hours.

End of swimming. Time: 9:03

Kayla: the sun's starting to set, we better dry off. 

Adym, Soi and I are getting out the pool with Kayla and Nick behind us.

Kayla: Soi, throw me a towel?

Soi throws her a towel and ends up throwing it to high so it lands in the water. We all laugh except for Kayla.

Kayla: Really? Sky, can i borrow a towel?

Skylar: of course I'll get one. Nick, get the towel please.

Nick goes to get the towel, I go inside with my towel wrapped around me while Kayla begins to argue with Sawyer. I go to the cupboards in the bathroom and pull a towel down, I turn around and I see Adym. I jump, because he scared the crap out of me. 

Adym laughs a little, "Sorry"

Skylar: it's fine...

Adym looks me in the eyes.

Adym: Do you have another towel, for me?

Skylar: yeah..

I grab another towel and as I turn to give it to him, Adym leans in and.......

~Probably one of the shortest chapters I've done, but gotta have a cliffhanger to have more readers right? lol this is my version of a short chapter. Talk about short af lol~