chapter 65

The next morning

I wake up around 8:30 am. Everyone else is up except for Adym. Grabbing my clothes, I take a quick shower and start my makeup. After doing my makeup, I get dressed and pack the little amount of stuff I unpacked, back in a box.

Sitting on the couch, Adym wakes up and smiles at me and says with his morning voice, "Morning babygirl"

"Hey baby" I say blushing.

Adym sits up and stretches. He goes to stand up but I hold on to him.

"Baby" i whine, "Sit with meee"

Adym smiles and lays down, putting his head on my boobs.

"This is a pretty comfortable pillow." He jokes.

Caleb walks in the living room and looks at me for a few seconds before sitting down on the floor and watching tv.

Pretty soon Nick walks in and announces, "Skylar and I are leaving. We'll be right back, Adym you can come if you want."

"Excuse me?" I say looking at Nick.

"You're my little sister and I'm your older brother who's tryna fix things. Let's go." He says walking towards the door.

Adym gets up as I'm grabbing my phone. We leave the apartment and head downstairs.

As we get in the car, I ask, "So where are we going again?"

"If I tell you, you might not wanna do it. But Sky it needs to be announced." He says, starting the car.

What needs to be announced?? I don't like where this is going. As we drive, Adym and I are sitting in the back. Meanwhile, I'm over here nervous for what's gonna happen. Then, Nick looks at Adym and they smile. A few minutes pass and Adym tells me to close my eyes.

"Ha." I say sarcastically, "That's cute. I got trust issues and I will not close my eyes."

"Come on babygirl, do it for me. We just don't want you to bail. I swear, nothing life threatening will happen. I got you, just close your eyes." He says.

I sigh and close my eyes as we drive. 5 minutes pass until we reach the place. Adym says to keep my eues closed and he'll help me but I open my eyes anyway. In front of me is my parents house. Great. Time for some drama.

Adym opens the door and I refuse to move so Adym says, "Come on babygirl, you're moving to LA. Just tell your parents the news."

"Fine." I sigh.

Getting out of the car, I turn to run but Nick catches me and throws me over his shouldet.

"PUT ME DOWN NICK!!" I scream.

"Come on Sky, just tell them whats goong on." He says coming up to the door.

Adym looks at me, "I'll stay out here and let you work it out."

Nick knocks on the door and someone answers. I hear my mom's voice as we walk in. Nick continues to carry me until we reach the living room where he sets me down.

"Go ahead Sky" he says, leaning against the door.

I sigh, not looking at my parents, "So basically, I got accepted to UCLA and so I'm moving to LA for college."

My parents get excited until my mom says, "Finally! You'll do great!! You'll be on your own and you don't have to worry about anyone but yourself! To be honest, I felt Adym was a distraction for you. But he's gone and-"

"Mom" I interrupt, "I'm still with Adym."

"Oh" she says quietly, "When are you leaving?"

"Today." I reply.

"And you're moving..." Nick says, signaling me to continue.

"And.. I'm moving in with Adym and Sawyer." I add.

My mom sighs and asks to talk to me privately. Dad and Nick go sit outside as my mom has me sit down.

"Sky" she says, "I love you. I may not always agree with you, but it's your choice. I didn't want you dating Adym because I was afraid I'd lose you. Afraid, you'll grow up. But you need to grow up, I'm sorry. But promise me you'll stay safe?"

I nod, "I promise."

We stand up and go outside where the boys are talking. Adym smiles at me and says hi to my mom. My mom says hi as we get into the car. Before we leave, I hug my parents and sag goodbye. To be honest, I'm having a hard time believing this is happening... I'm gonna miss my family..

We drive back to the apartment and I get my stuff and get ready to leave. Wow.. This day really is happening. I say bye to everyone as Nick gets ready to take us to the airport.

We reach the airport and get our stuff out. I look at Nick as I hold back my tears. I'm gonna miss my big brother even though he pisses me off at times.

"Bye Nick" I smile.

"Bye Skylar, Imma miss you. Promise me you won't do some dumb shit? I don't wanna have to come down and beat some one but I'll do it for my little sister." He smiles.

"I promise." I laugh.

"Okay." He says, "Please stay safe and text me once in awhile to let me know how you're doing? But I swear Skylar if you do something dumb, Imma come up there and fix everything myself." He says seriously.

"Okay" i say.

"But, have fun. I love you, thanks for all the memories. Even though some of them were a pain in the ass." He says, hugging me.

"I love you too. Thanks for being there for me. Even though you pissed me off at times." I laugh.

"I'm your big brother, it's what I do" he jokes.

I look at Adym and we turn to leave. After saying bye to Nick, I feel I'm starting fresh... Adym and I put our luggage away and hold hands as we get on the plane...

Tbc...

Sorry if there's any mistakes.. I start school tomorrow so I rushed to finish this✌ ily babes❤