Chapter 76

Adym's Pov / Next Day

I wake up around 8 am, exhausted. All night all I could think about was Skylar and Dylan. I had dreams about them and I would wake up and think about it some more. Why can't I just drop it? She's my girlfriend and I love her. She loves me and wouldn't do shit to hurt me. Just push the thought into the back of my mind and carry on. As much as I wanna try to go back to sleep, I know I'll just have nightmares so I push myself to get up and start breakfast. I decide to make pancakes and bacon with Orange juice for breakfast.

Skylars Pov

Adym wakes me up around 8:45.

"Morning baby" I smile, giving him a kiss.

"Morning babygirl." He blushes, "I made breakfast for us."

I get out of bed and sit at the counter and eat with him. As we eat, we talk about our day. For some reason, he's different. I don't know what it is but something's up with him.. There's just something about him that's different.. Something's wrong..

"Babe?" I say.

"Hmm?" He says, looking up at me.

"You okay? What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing babygirl, I'm just thinking about today. It's gonna be a great day because I get to be with my girlfriend." He says, smiling.

"Okay" I smile, "Just making sure you're okay."

Adym nods and goes back to eating. After breakfast we clean up and get our bathing suits and clothes.

 After breakfast we clean up and get our bathing suits and clothes

As I put on a cover up (Picture above), Adym walks in and smirks.

"Ready? I made lunch." He says, kissing my cheek.

"I'm ready" I smile.

Grabbing my phone, we walk to the car and load everything in. As we drive, we talk about Youtube and laugh. After about 30 minutes we get to the beach and begin unloading the car. Once we get our stuff, we find a spot and set our things down and begin stripping down to our bathing suits. Walking to the water, we begin to swim and play in the water. Adym
vlogs as we swim and mess around. After a while, we get out and lay on the towels. As I tan, Adym takes a few pictures for Snapchat.

Once Adym sits down, we begin to eat lunch and talk. Even though Adym says nothing's wrong, I know somethings up. He's just acting different.

3 Pm

Standing up, Adym and I clean up. Before we go, we take some pictures for Instagram. As I walk to the changing room, I feel like someones calling my name. It's probably another Skylar.. Walking into the changing room, I change clothes and brush my hair, putting on a little makeup.

 Walking into the changing room, I change clothes and brush my hair, putting on a little makeup

Once I'm dressed, I leave the changing room and meet Adym outside. We begin walking back to the car until I hear my name again..

Adym stops walking, "Is someone calling you?"

"It's probably someone else." I reply.

Adym begins walking until we hear my name again.

Adym says, "I swear I'm hearing-"

Suddenly he comes running up, "Hey! Skylar!"

Of course.. It's Dylan..

"Oh.. Hi?" I say, locking hands with Adym.

"What're you doing here?" He smiles.

"We were just heading back to the apartment." I reply, "What're you doing here?"

"Oh.. You live together?" He says, a bit jealous.

I nod and he continues, "Oh well I'm here With Simon, Kevin, Derek, James and Alex."

"Nice. Sorry I didn't introduce you guys.. Adym this is Dylan. Dylan this is my boyfriend Adym." I explain.

Immediately I feel Adym tense up as he looks at Dylan. Dylan eye's Adym as they smile at each other.

"Oh.. Hey Adym. Nice to meet you." He says.

"Yeah, you too. Actually your name sounds familiar.." Adym says.

"Well I've actually known Skylar since kindergarten." He says, proudly.

"Yeah well I've known her since the day she was born." Adym states.

The boys look at each other for a few seconds.

I go to say goodbye but Adym speaks up, "You know I've probably met you before. I just don't remember you because Skylar never has anything to say about you"

Dylan tenses up as he says, "Oh yeah I don't know how I forgot you I mean I've never met someone with such... Interesting... Tattoos.. But I mean it's your life so you can do whatever ridiculous things you want to your body."

Adym opens his mouth to speak but I interrupt, "Okay, well I'm glad you guys met."

The boys eye each other as I turn to leave, "But Adym and I have to leave because we have some errands to run."

Adym smiles, "Yeah we got things to do. Especially me, I got some things to take care of. You know, I gotta take care of her emotional and sexual needs. Oh wait, you probably don't know what it's like."

Dylan gets frustrated and says, "Oh she never told you we dated?"

Adym chuckles, "No she never did. I wonder why she left you.. I guess it's a mystery.. Oh wait I know, cause she knew we'd be better together."

I stand between the boys and say annoyed, "Okay. So we actually gotta go and run some errands and take care of some things. Nice seeing you."

Grabbing Adym's arm, I turn and pull him towards the car. As we walk, Adym puts his arm around my waist and slowly moves it to my butt. Adym seems jealous as we load everything into the car. As we begin to drive silence fills the air until Adym begins to speak...