Chapter 100

"Okay"

Adym smiles, "Nice this is gonna be fun."

"I'll talk to my aunt about it some more. But they're still kids Adym so don't expect it to be be all buddy buddy." I explain.

"Okay but I mean you said they're good kids so how hard can it be?" He says.

"Adym they're good kids but they're still figuring stuff out and right now it's hard for them." I reply, reaching for my phone, "I'll call my aunt."

The phone rings a few times.

"Hello?" My aunt answers.

"Hey auntie, it's Sky." I reply.

"Oh hey Sky!!! How's everything going?" She asks.

"Great actually I was thinking about it and I talked to my boyfriend and his brother and if you like we can take the kids." I say.

"Oh my god Skylar thank you!! Are you sure? I mean what about school?" She asks.

"I'm actually working on a YouTube career and so I'm home all day." I explain.

"Oh my god thank you!! I can pay for all the kids things and I'll send money. The kids are home schooled so they go online for their classes. Skylar I can't thank you enough! It's gonna take a few weeks but if you ever get tired or want to send them back just let me know and I'll take care of it." She says, happily, "I'll email you their paperwork in case something happens."

After the phone call

I set my phone down and walk into the living room where Adym and Sawyer are playing video games.

"So I just got off the phone with my aunt and the kids will be coming tomorrow afternoon." I smile.

Adym and Sawyer smile as I explain everything. Once I explain everything the boys I walk into the bedroom to finish editing a video.

Adym's Pov

"Aye I can't wait to meet the kids." I say.

"It's gonna be different but It'll be fun." Sawyer says, fumbling with the controller.

"I wonder what type of a mom she would be. I bet she'd be amazing." I say, thinking about it.

Sawyer looks at me, questioningly, "Are you gonna marry her?"

"I want to. Not anytime soon, you know cause we're still young but I mean I haven't loved someone so much to give them a promise ring. I just hope she feels the same way" I chuckle.

Skylars Pov

By the time I finish editing my video it's time for us to go look at the house. The three of us get in the car and drive for about 20 minutes before driving up to the house.

Later that night// 10 pm

I get out of the shower and throw a tank top and some shorts on and lay in bed thinking about my cousins. Am I really ready to care for kids? Now that their parents won't be around to watch and care for them I have to act like a parent. I have to discipline them when they do something wrong.. They don't typically get in trouble but if something happens will I be able to step up to the plate and get things done? I'm only 18 and I'm taking on 3 kids... But the good news is we're getting the house! It's gonna be nice to live in a bigger space and have more room.

Next Day

I wake up around 10 am and have some cereal while the boys are still sleeping. Once I finish eating, I do the dishes and walk into the closet to get dressed.

 Once I finish eating, I do the dishes and walk into the closet to get dressed

Once I'm dressed, I straighten my hair and do my makeup.

By the time I'm ready It's around 12 pm. Adym and Sawyer are starting to wake up and make some cereal. I walk into the living room,

"Morning, we have to be at the airport around 1 pm"

The boys nod as they sit at the table. Pulling out my phone, I text Kayla the news. She gets excited and texts me back.

Kay❤: OMG THEY'RE GONNA BE LIKE YOUR KIDS!!! I mean obviously they're not your kids but omg it's like you're taking on the role of being a mom!! You're gonna be amazing!! I'm so proudddd😭😭❤❤

Skylar: lol calm down I won't have kids until I'm at least 22 or 23. I'm just their guardian no big deal😂

Kay❤: But you're like their mom in a sense

Skylar: True

The boys finish eating and begin getting dressed. Pretty soon they leave their rooms and the three of us take Adym's car to the airport.

Airport

We finally reach the airport and walk inside and take a seat. Before I sit down, I look at all the flights and their plane hasn't landed yet. It should be another 10 or so minutes.

10 minutes later

Finally the plane lands and I begin to feel nervous and excited.. Adym notices I'm nervous and asks,

"Babygirl are you okay?"

"Adym.." I say, nervous, "Are you sure we can handle three kids? I dont know if we can do this."

Adym gives me a reassuring smile, "We can do this. Besides Sawyer said he'd help. Three adults and three kids. Come on it won't be that bad. I know you're nervous but we can do this. Okay?"

I nod as I sit there.

Adym continues, "It might take a minute for them to adjust but they'll get used to it. It's only for a few weeks. This'll be fun."

As Adym finishes his sentence, I hear my name being called...

Tbc..

Imma try and update again tonight❤❤