Chapter.. 45 right? or 46?😂😬

I wake up to hear my mom yelling at me to get up. Opening my eyes, I see It's 6 am. Rolling out of bed, I drag myself to the bathroom and take a quick shower. After my shower, I throw on an outfit and do my makeup.

fter I get ready, I put my hair in a bun and spray some perfume on before walking downstairs. As I reach the bottom of the stairs, I see my mom waiting for me. We get in the car and drive to Starbucks. After we get Starbucks, as predicted my mom takes the long way home.

Everything goes nice until she brings up dating and shit, "Skylar, have you ever been pressured or felt pressured to do something?"

I roll my eyes before facing my mom, "Never. Why?"

"Oh ya know.." My mom says, "Just asking. Sometimes people, close or not, may pressure you.. Just don't let them get to you alright?"

I nod as my mom continues, "Alright, well I just noticed something on your neck last night."

We come to a stoplight and even though I remain looking out my window, I know she's searching my neck for that hickey.

Finally, I look at her with a clueless expression, "You did?"

"Yeah, it kinda looked like a hickey.. Wanna explain that?" She says, trying to stay focused on the road.

"There's nothing on my neck though. I swear mom!" I say calmly.

She reaches over and rubs my neck lightly. The whole time, I'm praying my concealer doesn't come off.

Finally she stops and says, "Oh.. I'm sorry I thought I saw a hickey last night..."

"Nope" I say.

We continue to drive home, the whole time I'm thinking about my mom. She won't give up that easily, she'll bring it up later... She'll prolly get my dad on her side to and they'll wanna talk about it..

My mom drops me off and goes to work. As I'm walking in the house, Nicks leaving the house.

Nick smiles, "Sky, how'd it go?"

"Imma die soon.. I get that feeling something's boutta happen." I sigh.

"That's gotta suck.. So, since Adym and Sawyer are leaving tomorrow, I was  talking to the Yorba's and we're gonna throw a surprise party.. Wanna help?" He asks.

"Sure what can I do?" I say.

"You and Kayla are getting the boys outta the house. Right now, I'm running to the store for supplies while the Yorba's get supplies they have and imma meet them back here in 1 hour. Towards the end of the day I might need you or Kayla's help setting some last things up. I'll text you if I need anything.. Right now Kayla took the boys to the store for groceries and a few things. When she comea back you four will do something K? I'll text you if I need anything. K? I gotta go." He says walking off.

As he leaves, I walk in the house and text Kayla to let her know I'm home and I'll be ready to do something when she comes back. As soon as I sent the messege, she texted back.

Kayla and Sky's texts

Kay😂: Ight, imma be home in 10 minutes.. How about the mall?

Skylar: sounds good👌

10 minutes later

10 minutes pass and I hear a horn. Walking towards the door, I grab my phone and head out the door. Upon reaching Kayla's car, I hop in the back seat alont with Adym.

Kay smiles, "Hey boo"

I laugh, "Heyy"

Adym smiles and gives me a kiss, "Hey babygirl"

"Hi babe" I smile.

"Thup thkylar" Sawyer says laughing.

"Thup Thoya" I laugh.

"So where are we going?" Sawyer asks.

"The mall." Kayla says while driving.

As we drive, Adym pulls out his phone and goes on snapchat to post a picture.

"Come on, take a picture with me." He says.

"Don't post it" I say leaning in for the picture.

"Why not?" He says frowning.

"People are just gonna get hella salty and start drama which is gonna stress you out." I reply.

"You're my girlfriend though.." He says sadly.

"I just don't wanna tell anyone yet.. Please?" At that point, it was getting super awkward in the car.

"Fine. But you're my girlfriend, like it or not we're together. They have no reason to be salty.. But I won't post it.." He says annoyed.

We take a quick picture for snapchat and Adym saves it. After saving it, Adym takes a quick picture of himself and posts it.

As we continue to drive, Sawyer goes on snapchat and posts pictures and videos as well.

We finally reach the mall and head into JCPenny's.

"Meet you back here in 3 hours?" Kayla says.

"3 hours?!" Adym asks.

"Yup. Imma need time to get through the stores duh. You've grown up with us and gone to the mall with us multiple times, you should know this by now." Kayla laughs.

"Text one of us, when you're ready." Sawyer says.

We go our own ways. Kayla and I walk around and shop. As we shop, I get this weird feeling someone I know is here...

1 hour later

Kayla and I walk out of Zumiez with 4 bags total from the stores we've gone to. We turn to walk to Bath and Body works when I hear some one call my name....

Cliffhanger

Sup babes how was your day?? I'm bored.. Buttttt I have nothing else to say soooo✌

My heart😭❤