chapter 53

Kayla and Sklyars texts...

Sky: Hey did you pick your college yet?

Kay: Yeah I think imma go to UC Santa Barbara!! Wbu?

Sky: UCLA

Kay: We're sorta close to each other but we'll hang out no matter what right?

Sky: right😇

Wow. Okay.. So I'm gonne be living on my own... I mean I have money to rent an apartment but idk if I can pay it all on my own. I've been saving for years so I can buy things but LA can be expensive... Okay well college won't start for another 2 weeks so when I go to LA with Kayla and her family, I can look for an apartment.... We leave for  LA in a few days so I should be good. Plugging in my phone, I get comfortable and decide to go to sleep.

Skip to Friday

It's around 8 Am. I'm getting ready to go to the Yorba's house to leave for LA. This week was pretty good, I let my boss know I'm going to college so I'm switching jobs. To be honest, I don't really wanna work at Starbucks anymore... I'll probably check out some other jobs. As I throw the last item in my duffel bag, I check my outfit one last time. I'm wearing some blue ripped skinny jeans, my Adidas, and a black and white striped shirt, and I curled my hair. Walking out of Nick's room, I hug him and get in my car to drive to the Yorba's.

As I park outside of their house, I grab my stuff and walk to the door. Kayla opens the door and gives me a big hug. We begin putting our stuff in the car and wait for Kayla's parents. Pretty soon her parents walk out with their things and load it in the car. We all get in the car and begin driving to LA. To be honest, I'm pretty exhausted from getting up early to shower and do my makeup and curl my hair so Kayla and I put our earbuds in and slowly go to sleep.

2 hours later

I wake up because I feel my phone vibrate. Unlocking my phone I see Adym texted me.

Adym: Hey Bbgirl I can't wait to see you😘😘

Sky: Hey bb😍 you're up early

Adym: I wanted to be the first to say hi when you get here

Sky: babe you have to let us in😂 And we won't be in Van Nuys for like another 4 hours so you didn't have to get up right away.

Adym: Yeah but I thought I'd edit my video and get it ready to post so i don't have to worry about any of that while you're here.

Sky: Okay. Imma try and get some sleep before we get to LA. I had a super busy week.

Adym: K. Ily Bbgirl, see you when you get here.

After trying multiple times to go to sleep and failing, I decide to go on Instagram. As I'm scrolling through my feed I get another follow request from that Logan dude (in previous chapters). Why does he wanna follow me so bad? Whatever, I'll just accept it. I've declined it a few times and he doesn't get the messege. Setting my phone down, I look out the window as we drive.

Arrival 1 pm

We finally arive in Van Nuys and Mr and Mrs.Yorba wake us up. Kayla groans as she opens her eyes. We stretch and look around as we park. As soon as we park, we stretch and get out of the car and unload our stuff. We begin walking to the building when suddenly the door opens and Sawyer walks out with Adym following close behind. Adym smiles and runs over and gives me a tight hug.

"I missed you babygirl" he whispers in my ear.

"I missed you so much" I whisper.

Sawyer walks over and gives everyone a hug. Adym hugs everyone and we walk to the apartment. We get inside and relax and talk on the couch. After a few minutes we take Adym's car and go to lunch.

As we walk on, Adym and I are holding hands. Adym smiles at me, "So how's college? You make your decision yet?"

I nod, "Yep. In two weeks I'll be attending UCLA."

"Nice you'll be in LA with me.. Do you have an apartment yet?" Adym asks.

"No, I'm still looking. I'm sure I'll find one though, I just need to find one where I can affored the rent and a few other things." I reply.

Adym nods as we walk inside. We sit down and look at the menu. After ordering we talk about college and stuff.

Skip to later that night

Mr and Mrs.Yorba are in the kitchen chatting. Sawyers outside, live on younow and Kayla's sitting next to him reading comments with him.

Adym and I are on the couch talking when we hear Sawyer yell, "Adym where are you?"

Adym yells back, "On the couch."

Sawyer says, "Yeah that's where Adym is."

Mrs.Yorba stands up, "We're gonna run to Target. Be back soon."

9 pm

We're all talking and laughing about stuff when the Mr and Mrs.Yorba stand up and announce they're going to bed. Sawyer tells them they can sleep in his room. Standing up, Sawyer walks into his room and grabs a few things before returning to the living room.

Kayla and I stand up and decide to go to bed so Adym gets some stuff before coming to the living room. Before shutting the door I give Adym a hug goodnight. Kayla an I shut the door and figure out how we're gonna sleep. As we get comfortable I can tell Kayla's already half asleep. I try my best to go to sleep but I'm thinking about finding apartment and what I'm gonna do....

Hey babes... So I didn't think I'd post today but I was sick and had nothing to do so ya know why not update mt story? So I'm thinking about posting a picture of mywelf... Opinions? Btw imma update my other book today or tomorrow...