Chapter 171

After walking on the beach for ten minutes Adym and I say we're gonna walk around the shops by the hotel. As we walk off Adym glances at me,

"Do you know how long I've waited for an excuse to go to the room?? My pants are tight as shit with my dick hard"

I giggle, "Sorry baby"

"I get it. Kind of..... you just wanna spend time with family" he shrugs

As we get on the elevator Adym rests his hand on my waist before going down to my butt. We get in the elevator and Adym presses floor 10. While the elevator goes up Adym begins kissing my neck and rubbing my butt. We begin to make out as his hands roam my body. Suddenly the doors open on our floor .

He smirks as we stop, "Jump"

I look at him for a few seconds but he just watches me, waiting for me to jump. So I jump and he catches me as I wrap my legs around His torso. His hands are holding onto my butt as he carries me to the room.

"Fuck I've wanted to do this since we got off the plane" he lets out a small laugh.

We get to the door and he pulls out his room key and unlocks and opens the door with one hand. The light turns on as he carries me to the bed. He sets me down on the bed and immediately pulls off my dress. Adym smirks,

"Fuck you're wearing a lace set"

"Too bad it's coming off" he smirks and pulls it off

Skip to the morning cuz I'm lazy af and don't feel like doin all that💁🏽‍♀️

I wake up around 8 am in Adym's arms. Since I feel chilly I pull the sheets on me and cuddle with Adym. A couple minutes pass and he wakes up.

"Morning babygirl" he kisses a hickey on my neck.

"Morning" I yawn

"You tired?" He asks

I nod, "A little bit"

"I can wake you up" he smirks

I roll my eyes playfully as I kiss his cheek and lay my head on his arm.

"You down to go to the beach today?" Adym questions

"I got lunch plans but maybe before or after?" I say

"Okay" he agrees, "Let's Go now"

"Babyyyyy can't I lay in bed a couple more minutes?" I whine

"Come onnnnnn" he rolls out of bed, "All we have to do is slip a bathing suit on"

"Babeeee" I pull the sheet over me and shut my eyes.

Adym pulls on a pair of joggers before jumping on the bed and nearly knocking me off. He lets out a laugh before tickling my sides. I begin to laugh as Adym continues to tickle me. Since he won't stop tickling me I roll over on my back but Adym sits on me so he can tickle me some more.

"Oh my god- Stop!" I laugh

He stops for a few seconds so I take my chance and push him off me.

"Okay you're up now throw on a bathing suit" he instructs

"our parents are gonna wanna grab breakfast" I protest

"then we'll leave the beach and meet them" he shrugs and takes off his pants while reaching for his swim trunks.

"K lemme get my bathing suit." I shrug and look for a bathing suit

Once we're changed we grab a towel and grab our slides on our way to the beach. When we get to the beach I throw my towel down and look at Adym with a smile.

"What?" He chuckles

"Take pictures for me real quick?" I ask

He rolls his eyes and smiles, "Okay"

We quickly take pictures of each other before covering our phones with our towels and jogging to the beach. As I run for the water Adym grabs me and throws me over his shoulder as he rushes to the water and throws me in. I come up out of the water laughing as I splash water on Adym who swims over to me and picks me up and spins me. He drops me in the water again as we mess around.

An hour later

We're both in the water still as Adym wraps his arms around me and holds me. I smile and wrap my arms around him as we stand in the water for a couple minutes.

"You look beautiful" he compliments

"Thanks" I smile, "Ready to dry off?"

He nods as we walk back to shore and lay down on our towel. I check my phone and I have no texts or calls so I assume everyone's still asleep. Meanwhile I post my picture on Instagram while Adym tries to shake the water out of his hair.

Skylar_Drake

350k likes and 289k comments

Pic creds to my baby @/therealriccotho 🥰🤪

Comments

User1: slim thick😍

Therealriccotho: that's all mine😍🤤🤩

User5: AGSNEJEBDB YESSSSS👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽😍🤩

User6: I'd do you anyday😉

TBC