Chapter 149

We reach the airport and I hug and say goodbye to the girls after taking pictures with them. Daniel and Jacob won't look at me as I get my things and leave. As I walk off I see some girls running to me.

One of the three girls smiles, "Oh my god!!! Skylar I love you so much! You and Adym are so adorable!!"

"I love you guys together!" The other two girls chime in.

"Aww thank you" I blush, " Do you wanna take a picture?"

The girls nod eagerly as we quickly take pictures and say our goodbyes. Before I leave I turn to wave goodbye to Ariel and Loren but the first thing I see is Daniel staring at me while Jacob keeps his head down.

LA

As I walk off the plane I text Adym and tell him I'm here. He told me he has the kids so I can't wait to see all of them.

Adym's Pov

I stand up and begin looking around with the kids for Skylar.

"Do you see her?" Reyna asks.

"You texted her right?" Jordan asks.

"I think thats her" Riley points to the escalator.

We look at the escalator to see Skylar coming towards us. She doesn't see us yet but she still looks around. The four of us jog towards her and eagerly wait for her to get off. Once she reaches the bottom we surround her and hug her. She immediately hugs back and hugs the kids before we kiss.  I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me before we hug again. As soon as I let her go the kids surround her and hug her again. I take her bags as the kids ask her tons of questions.

Sky picks up Jordan and carries him out since he asked. I watch how she acts around kids. It's amazing how much they love each other. While she was gone Sawyer moved back to Grass Valley since he got a girlfriend. I really miss him and so does the kids but I actually bonded really well with the kids. Even though Soi left I had a lot more responsibilities but it was really fun. But I definitely couldn't do some things without keeping an eye on them.

We all get in the car and I begin driving back home as Emily asks Skylar another question, "So how was it on tour? Did you meet cute guys? Ya know.. My age?"

Skylar shoots Rylie a quick glare before smiling and chuckling, "I was one of the oldest ones so I never really looked at boys your age. Or any boys for that matter."

"Yeah Rylie it was probably the other way around. They were probably looking at her." Reyna rolls her eyes.

"Whatever Reyna" Rylie rolls her eyes.

"Besides Rylie you don't need a boyfriend-"

"But you have Adym" Rylie interrupts.

"Okay and how old am I? And by the way we have different parents so thats up to your parents" Skylar states.

The drive home went by pretty quick and before we know it we're home. Everybody gets out of the car and goes inside. Skylar quickly jogs upstairs and sets her things down while I go into the kitchen to get something to drink. When I get my soda I sit down on the couch next to the kids with Pablo and go on my phone for a little bit. Pretty soon Skylar walks downstairs and grabs her keys. I get up and walk over to her as she makes sure she has her phone and purse.

"Babygirl where are you going? I just got you back" I ask while grabbing her waist and pulling her towards me.

She laughs lightly while using one hand to take my hands off her waist while her other hand holds her phone.

"What's wrong?" I question.

She gives me a weird look, "Nothing.. I'm just going to the store."

Suddenly Jordan pops up, "Can I go?!"

"I wanna go too!!" Reyna whines.

"I could buy some things" Rylie stands up.

"You guys I can go on my own. I'll be right back" Skylar reassures us.

The kids sigh and sit back down to watch tv as I walk over to her and hug her from behind.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I say in a low tone so I don't worry the kids.

Sky manages to squirm out of my arms and walk towards the door.

She turns and looks at me, "Yeah. Like I said, I'm fine. Don't worry about me Adym. I'm good.."

Quickly Skylar turns and leaves the house. For some reason I stand where I am, looking at the door like an idiot. Part of me is saying I need to go chase her down and try to get her to talk but the other half of me is hoping she'll walk through the door and spill everything.

Skylars Pov

Once I'm safely in the car, part of me feels bad but the other part of me is hoping Adym stays inside so I can leave. The kids wanted to come to the store with me and usually I let them but I need to get something that they don't need to see..

Tbc..