Chapter 138

After dinner (Idk what to put for dinner so I skipped it)

We walk out of the restaurant with Adym's arm around my waist.

"Thank you for the amazing night baby" I smile.

"No problem" he says, kissing my cheek.

We walk to his car and drive home. As we walk through the door Pablo runs over to greet us. Meanwhile, Sawyer and the kids are having a movie marathon in the living room.

"Come watch with us" Reyna pleads.

"Okay but lemme go chanve first" I say while walking upstairs

Adym follows close behind me. I quickly change into some Calvin Klein shorts and a matching shirt. Adym changes into some joggers and a white t-shirt. We both walk downstairs and sit with everyone.

Later that night

We finish the movie marathon and Sawyers already asleep. I'm sitting on the floor half asleep with Jordyn leaning against me and Riley sitting on the couch next to me. Adym turns off the tv and taps Sawyer. He wakes up and yawns while whispering Good night. Riley stands uo and whispers,

"Do you need help getting them in bed?"

"No go ahead and go to bed." Adym says, reaching for Reyna who's passed out on the couch.

He picks her up gently and begins carrying her to her room. I watch him as he goes and my mind begins to wander. I begin to picture Adym holding his little daughter. A few minutes pass before Adym comes back and reaches for Jordyn. I blink a few times before I open my eyes which startles Adym.

"Did I wake you?" He asks.

I shake my head, "No. I got Jordyn by the way. Can you turn out the lights while I put him to bed?"

Adym nods and begins turning out the kitchen lights while I carry Jordyn to his bed. After putting him to bed I walk into our bedroom and lay down. Adym comes upstairs and turns out thr light before laying down next to me.

He gently wraps his arms around me, "I love you babygirl."

"I love you too." I mumble, half asleep.

Next morning

I wake up early so I can begin getting ready to leave. Quickly I take a shower and make some breakfast before doing my makeup. Meanwhile Adym's still sound asleep. Once I'm ready I walk into the kids room and hug and kiss them goodbye. They hug me back and say goodbye before going to sleep. Then I knock on Sawyers door and say goodbye. As I head into my room Adym walks out with his keys.

"Baby?" I say.

"I'm driving you no matter what" he yawns, "I gotta treasure my time with you."

"Aww" I blush.

Adym quickly makes himself coffee before driving me to the airport. Once I get there he helps me unload the bags. My manager walks up and smiles,

"You ready?"

I take a deep breath and nod. Adym looks at me sadly and wraps me up in a tight hug.

"Please text me or call me and let me knoe you're okay. I'm gonna miss you so fucking much so please call me whenever you can and post on your instagram so I can see more of you. Babygirl I love you so much and I'm gonna miss you. Do you have your promise ring?" He states.

I nod, "Yeah."

He smiles sadly as he looks down at me, "I'm gonna miss you but i knoe you'll do amazing."

"I love you baby" I say, "I'm gonna miss you so much but I hope to see you at the meet and greets here in LA."

He nods, "I'll be there I promise."

Grace walks back over, "Sorry to interrupt but we're kind of on a tight schedule.."

"Sorry" I say.

Quickly I give Adym a hug and a kiss before turning with my things and following Grace.

"So why are we flying instead of driving?" I ask.

"It gives you guys more time to hang out and have fun. It's your guys first time together so we decided to fly so you have time to get to know each other and get ready for your first stoo. We'll be driving as well it's just we'll probably drive after San Francisco." Grace explains.

We walk over to a group of all these social media stars. I immediately recognize Loren, Daniel Sky, Jacob Sartorius (bruh his last name fucks me up i stg i can't spell that), Baby Ariel and a few others. Grace introduces us and they all smile and start talking to me.

"I've seen you before on YouTube and Instagram. I love your social media!!" Ariel smiles.

"You're really pretty" Loren smiles.

"This should be an amazing tour" Daniel smiles.

"It's gonna be one of the best tours." Jacob smirks.

"Is this your first tour?" Ariel asks.

I nod, "Yeah.."

"Don't worry you'll have so much fun." Daniel smiles.

After talking for a little bit I walk to the bathroom and look at my reflection and take a few pictures. I really like a picture I took so I post it on instagram.

Skylar_Drake

45k likes 29k comments

Omw to San Francisco for my first tour!! Who am I gonna see?

User1: MEEEE!!😍

User2: omg I'm so hapoy for youuu

User3: Can't wait to meet you👏👏

As I look at all the comments I begin to feel better. I thought I was gonna be nervous but so far so good..

Tbc..