chapter 75

Once I'm done editing, I go on my phone and see texts from Dylan.

Dylan: Aye wyd?

Skylar: Just finished editing

Dylan: So you're free?

Skylar: Y?

Dylan: There's a party tonight and I can bring a guest. I wanna bring you.. So are you free?

As I read the text, Adym walks in the bedroom and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey babygirl" he smiles, "what're you doing?"

"Just talking to a friend" I reply, setting my phone down.

He smiles, "So you don't have college tomorrow right?"

"Right" I say.

"Okay well I was thinking we can go to the beach and have a picnic?" He offers.

"That sounds amazing" I smile.

"Great babygirl, so I don't want you doing anything. We'll get up and I'll make breakfast and then go to the beach." He says.

"I can't wait baby" I say, kissing him.

His fingers wrap around my waist as we kiss. My phone begins ringing and Adym holds onto my waist as I try to grab my phone.

"Babygirl" he whines, "Let it ring. We were in the middle of something."

I giggle, "It could be my family."

Looking at the contact, it's Dylan and I immediately press decline. Turning back to Adym, I see him looking at me, confused.

"Who was that?" He asks.

"Just an old friend." I reply.

Standing up, I grab some clothes to take a shower. If you're that person thinking why the fuck can't you just tell him it's dylan?! Cause he gets jealous.. And I don't want him worrying.

After Shower

Walking out of the bathroom, I see Adym on the bed. I lay down next to him and close my eyes. Getting up early for college makes me super exhausted. Adym looks down at me and plants a kiss on my lips.

He smiles, "Babygirl if you're tired just close your eyes and go to sleep."

"But I wanna stay up with you." I say, "I wanna be with you."

"Babygirl I'll always be here. I love you. Nothing in this world would make me leave you. Why? Because you make me happy. Babygirl you're my world. My everything. Just go to sleep and I'll be here when you wake up. Alright?" He says, flashing his million dollar smile.

I blush, "Okay. I love you."

"I love you too baby" he says, planting a kiss on my cheek.

Laying my head on his chest, I close my eyes and go to sleep.

Adym's Pov

As Skylar goes to sleep, I look at her. She's so beautiful, she's amazing. Not only is she an amazing person with the best personality, she's thick. She's everything I want. Going back on my phone, I check out edits and see what people are posting. So many people love Sky and I'm happy. But there's still people who don't like her. They just don't see her the way I do... Suddenly my thoughts are interrupted when Skylars phone vibrates. Reaching over, I unlock it and see she got a text from Dylan. Who the fuck os Dylan?!

Dylan: Hey, the party's gonna start soon. Are you going??

I stare at the text getting angry. Is she cheating?! I don't even know who the fuck he is! No. Stop. Skylar wouldn't do this to me. We love each other and we wouldn't cheat... Right? I look over at Skylar who's sound asleep. Could she be cheating? No. She wouldn't. But she told me the person that called was an old friend.. Maybe that was him. Pulling up her call log, I find out Dylan was the one who called her an hour ago.. What kind of party was she going to? With him?! How come she never told me?! Why didn't she tell me who called?! Why can't she just tell me the truth?! She never told me about Jake and the youtube video until it was done! As more thoughts begin to pop into my head, I walk onto the balcony and stare at the text.

I begin to look at the texts but there isn't much. Maybe she is cheating and she just deleted the texts so I wouldn't find them. Right? No. Maybe.. I don't know.. She wouldn't cheat right? But why can't she be honest with me?! No. Okay.. Maybe Dylan's just a friend.. She said the person that called was just an old friend. Maybe she was being honest.. I continue to re-read the texts. Each time, I get more mad. What am I doing?! I'm going through her phone because I think she's cheating. She wouldn't cheat. She's honest. I just gotta trust her when she says I'm her only boyfriend. Just leave it. Turning her phone off, I walk into the living room and try to push the thought to the back of my mind. She wouldn't cheat. Skylar has no reason to cheat. I've known her for her whole life and she's never cheated. At least I think she hasn't.. Right?

Hey babes sorry if there's misspelling, I'm exhausted but I felt the need to update. Love you guys❤❤ gn