chapter 63

Nick sits down and explains everything. To be honest, I was pretty hurt but I was mad to.

"Whatever" I say.

"That's all you have to say?" Nick asks.

I nod and Nick looks at me and says, "Skylar, you're my little sister. I know how you're feeling. You don't have to hide your emotions, and don't say you're not when I know you are."

After Nick says that, I don't know what to say. Growing up, I got used to hiding my emotions.

"I'm fine though.." I reply.

Nick sighs, "Skylar thats not healthy to hide your-"

Before Nick can finish his sentence, I break the news, "So did I tell you the news?"

"What?" Nick says.

"I'm moving to LA! And I'm moving in with Adym and Sawyer!!" I smile.

At that moment Caleb walks through the door and smirks, "Oh hey Sky"

I nod at him and look at Nick who chuckles, "I know. Adym texted me when you were on your way home. He wanted me to know you'll be safe. He's also one of my good friends so he'll tell me anything."

"Oh, right" I say.

"So did you tell lastfam about your relationship?" Nick asks.

Suddenly, I begin thinking about the night before.. "Not exactly.."

"Well it's your guy's choice I guess.." Nick says standing up.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Gotta go to work for a few hours." Nick says.

I nod as Caleb sits on the couch next to me. Facing Caleb, I glare at him, "I swear to god Caleb if you try me at all today I'll punch you so hard your grandchildren will feel it."

Caleb chuckles, "You mean our grandchildren?"

"Shut the fuck up. Just the thought of us together is sickening." I say standing up, waiting for Nick to leave his room.

Caleb smirks, "You look fine today ma"

"Don't call me ma. Only my boyfriend can call me names like that." I reply sharply.

Finally Nick leaves his room and walks out of the apartment. Walking into Nicks room, I begin packing the few outfits I unpacked. After about a half hour, I lay on the bed. My phone begins vibrating and it's Adym calling.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey babygirl" he says happily.

"Hey baby" I smile.

"So I was wondering when you wanted me to come pick you up to move back. I'm scheduling a flight right now, so what day would be good for you?" He asks.

"You can come tomorrow night and stay the night and we can leave the next day if you want." I say.

"Sounds good baby. So how are you feeling?" He asks.

"Better." I reply.

"Good. So I'll text you later?" He says.

"Okay." I say.

We hang up and I smile to myself. In a few days, I'll be in LA...

A few hours later//6 pm

I look at the clock and check the time, Nick should be home soon. Not wanting to cook anything, I order some pizza. After I order the pizza, I decide to take a quick shower.

After my shower, I throw on some sweats and a Nike shirt. Opening the bathroom door, I walk into the living room as I braid my hair. After braiding my hair there's a knock on the door. Getting up, I answer it and pay for my pizza. Upon getting my pizza and sitting down, Caleb walks in.

He smirks while grabbing a slice of pizza, "Nice, free food..."

" So" he says sitting down next tonme, "whats up with you?"

I look at him, "What?"

"Aren't you moving soon?" He asks.

"Yeah." I reply.

"With Adym?" He questions.

I nod and Caleb looks at me before going on his phone. After I eat my food, I brush my hair and my teeth and get into bed...

Tbc.

BABESSSSS TODAY'S MY 1 YEAR WITH ADYM!!! OMFG I'M FINNA CRY😭😭 omg a year ago today I found this flop😭❤ I've been through so much pain and through it all he helped me!! I've never showed so much love for some one❤😭 And my 1 year with Sawyer is in a few months like BRUH. They've brought ao much joy😭 I've been with this flop for a year and with Sawyer it's boutta be a year😭😭 oh my goddd.